• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

He set the boy on the ground "you'll find out later hey do you have a shirt i can borrow" he asked scratching the back of his head "i probably shouldn't be shirtless all day"

@Nathan22

Dalisander said:
"I dunno. Maybe check out the combat class?" She mused. "Oh, by the way... I didn't catch your name. I'm Kiana." She held her hand out, and looked expectantly at Mia.
She shook her hand and said "To combat class we go." She laughed and found combat class

FrostXShadow said:
He set the boy on the ground "you'll find out later hey do you have a shirt i can borrow" he asked scratching the back of his head "i probably shouldn't be shirtless all day"
@Nathan22
"I have an idea. And we might have to go to our dorm to get you new clothes." He said with a bit of thought.

"now now Grayson are you suggesting we skip our next class" he gave a fake shocked look at the boy that slowly turned into smirk

@Nathan22

Jake picked up his back sliding it over his shoulder before picking up grayson bridal style and carrying him back to their dorm and setting the boy on his bed "so i guess we are skipping class then

@Nathan22

Kiana entered the combat room and looked around. "This is the combat class, huh?" She muttered. Most of the students were sparring, but some stood in the sidelines and watched. "Hey.." She said, turning to Mia. "Wanna play Truth or Dare?" She asked the girl, her eyes sparkling with mischeif.

@IntoTheMist

Belladonna had no idea why he was even in combat training. He had studied with the Masters of Defense at the palace, and they were the finest warriors in the known worlds. He simply sat on the sidelines hovering and meditating; there was nothing here for him.

he crawled on the bed kissing him deeply as he pushed him back on the bed, he stopped kissing gray and laid beside him smirking

@Nathan22

"if that was fun to you then you will be having alot of fun later" he winked at the boy and kiss him again pulling the boy closer deepening the kiss. he wrapped his arm around his waist continuing the kiss

@Nathan22

Gray moaned softly into the kiss and smirked thinking about it. "Oh really now?" He said as he pulled back and wrapped his arms around the back of your neck. @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
"it depends" he placed a quick kiss on Gray's lips "we should probably get to class it is the first day" he said rolling off the bed and grabbing an over sized sweater "ready to go?" he asked @Nathan22

"Yeah." He says as he walks up behind you and follows you. 'Grayson has joined your party!' His cat Kylie followed behind us this time.

"i forgot we can still understand the cat" he mumbled and walked out the dorm.he walked down to the magic class "well this should be interesting" he said walking inside and sitting in the far back

Grayson took a spot in the middle of the class away from the 'bad influence' as Kylie called him. As soon as he sat down he started to take notes.

"We've missed our first class, haven't we? I'm sorry Molly. I didn't mean for this to happen." Andrea broke down where she was, fearing she was going to be in trouble with both the principal and Molly. She hid behind her sweater as she cried. "I-I'm sorry. Please don't hate me?" She sniffed, her back to Molly so the other girl wouldn't see the tears streaming down her makeup free face.

Grayson rose his hand and asked to use the restroom. He left the class room and saw you. "Umm h-hi..." He said awkwardly as he passed by you.

@Trust

"Hmm.... Oh! Greetings!" she smiled after being awoken from her thought. "I was just wondering what to do... It's my first day and all I've seen is the combat class. You're Grey's boyfried... Right?" She grinned. "I'm Solana Carstaires, but you can just call me Sol"

@Nathan22

Trust said:
"Hmm.... Oh! Greeting!" she smiled after being awoken from her thought. "I was just wondering what to do... It's my first day and all I've seen is the combat class. You're Grey's boyfried... Right?" She grinned. "I'm Solana Carstaires, but you can just call me Sol"
@Nathan22
"Nice to meet you and I'm Jakes boyfriend Gray." He said as his cat crept up to you. 'You see why couldn't you date this nice young lady?! Nooo you had to date Jake...' The cat said to Grayson. "Kylie! Shh!" He said embarrassed by his cat.

Nathan22 said:
"Nice to meet you and I'm Jakes boyfriend Gray." He said as his cat crept up to you. 'You see why couldn't you date this nice young lady?! Nooo you had to date Jake...' The cat said to Grayson. "Kylie! Shh!" He said embarrassed by his cat.
"Oh, apologies, I have no idea what I'm saying half the time. Nice to meet you Gray" Sol giggled embarrassingly. "Woah... Is that a talking cat?!" She laughed moving closer to it and examining it. "I've heard about them but never seen one in the flesh..." She mumbled, running a delicate hand softly down the cat's back

Trust said:
"Oh, apologies, I have no idea what I'm saying half the time. Nice to meet you Gray" Sol giggled embarrassingly. "Woah... Is that a talking cat?!" She laughed moving closer to it and examining it. "I've heard about them but never seen one in the flesh..." She mumbled, running a delicate hand softly down the cat's back
'See absolutely lovely. You should come over to our dorm and help us train Jake.' She said enjoying the attention. "She's been with me since birth... I'm still debating on whether its a blessing or a curse..." He says.

Nathan22 said:
'See absolutely lovely. You should come over to our dorm and help us train Jake.' She said enjoying the attention. "She's been with me since birth... I'm still debating on whether its a blessing or a curse..." He says.
"Define 'train'" Sol asked, confused. "Because, I'm only really good at one thing and one thing only, electricity magic." She sighed, rubbing the beck of her head with her hand, her golden hair shifting in response. "It's gotta be a blessing! I mean... It's a cat! That talks!" She said while smiling with bright, white teeth

Adam finished the fight that he had started he thin put a way his sword because he could see his next class was going to start Adam walked out of class not even bothering to go to get any stuff he had for gotten his school books he saw a kid meditating [ hey lets have some fun with him said his wolf's form in his head ] " you need to stop " Adam said out loughed [ NO NO NO his wolf's voice sang in his head Adam walked down the hall trying to not let him get to him

he saw sol and Jake's boyfriend not fare from the next class he walked up to thim " hi sol and Grayson " he said as he walked up to thim he saw the cat from last night be for too he smiled to the cat

Combat training had been a complete and total disaster. Several students were limping out of the room and half as many were being carted on stretchers. Belladonna, however, was the last to walk out, looking as pristine as ever. If a little miffed.

Flashback

After Jake had carried Grayson away, the room had devolved into a sparing tournament, as the races pitted themselves against each other. Belladonna had managed to stay our of it for 15 minutes when a passing fairy noticed him.

"Hey kid. Come on over to the fairy side an help us win. You don't look like much but you'll at least hold up better than some of the others."

Belladonna just looked at the fairy blankly.

"I will not be participating in this farce; it is beneath me." Not waiting for an answer, he flew up and headed for the door.

"Now hold up, princess. I wasn't asking you to help, I was telling you to help. When I tell you to do something, you do it." The other fairy, who was stacked like a bodybuilder, grabbed Belladonna's arm.

There was a bright flash of light. The other fairy had somehow been flung across the room into the opposite wall.

"Do not touch me unless given leave."

Belladonna kept flying, but didn't even make it two feet before he was blocked by several of the strongest looking students from each of the races, in the class.

"If you value your limbs, you will step aside. I will not suffer fools." His Inner Light sighed heavily; Belladonna had a knack for pushing all the wrong buttons.

'Dumbass.'

The students attacked all at once. Belladonna simply chucked an orb of white brilliance and each student was found surrounding him with varying degrees of injuries. None of them likely to heal in under six months.

That is when the instructor strode in, of course.

"Alright class, I am your combat instructor Mr," he looked up and saw the mayhem, "Savlar."

As Mr. Savlar sorted through the mess and dealt out punishments and chastisements as necessary, he avoided Belladonna and his crowd of injured victims.

"I would expect much more out of a royally trained Prince of the Flutter Fae, who even had to have a notification posted stating that he was too advanced to participate in any of the combat training classes. Care to explain why you injured these poor students instead of merely incapacitating them?" Said Savlar once he finally called enough medics to deal with the rest of the students.

"They collectively attacked me, with the intention to maim my personage. I halted them with the appropriate level of force." His face belied nothing.

"Except that you floored those poor idiots like they were baby mountain trolls. If that was appropriate, then I breath ice instead of fire." Savlar sighed bodily. If this first class foreshadowed the rest of the year, he was going to need better painkillers.

"Because it was self defense, I will not punish you. This will, however, need to be reported to the King. I'm sorry." Savlar turned and walked off as the first bell rang for class changes.

"Class dismissed."

End of Flashback

'When our Father hears about what you've done, he is going to be so pleased. Did you have to snap that one dragon's leg like a toothpick?' Belladonna groaned inwardly; his Light was right. Sometimes he got so into his act of superiority, that he forgot how much pain he could cause to others be it with words or actions.

Looking outwardly sure of himself, Belladonna flew off to his flying class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back