• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

Kiana watched the commotion from a far. "What are you people doing?" The redhead asked, hoping she hadn't been to loud. She quickly tied her red curls into a ponytail, and walked over to them. "You people okay?" She asked, not concerned in the least. Then again, it wasn't in her to show concern to some people she had never met before now.

(@Nathan22

@IntoTheMist)

Dalisander said:
Kiana watched the commotion from a far. "What are you people doing?" The redhead asked, hoping she hadn't been to loud. She quickly tied her red curls into a ponytail, and walked over to them. "You people okay?" She asked, not concerned in the least. Then again, it wasn't in her to show concern to some people she had never met before now.
(@Nathan22

@IntoTheMist)
"Um, Jake passed out and I might soon. We're fantastic. I'm Molly."

Andrea only very briefly awoke to slide herself under a blanket before returning to sleep once more. She tossed and turned, and wouldn't have woken up if anyone had waltzed into her dorm room. She curled up under her blanket, pulling another in tight. Despite having a tough dream, Andrea still slept like a rock.

My name is Adam nice to meet you and man Jake you are hard to hold up he looked at Molly with worried eyes " do you need to set down and rest ? I could bring a healer to you and jake or carry you thin Jake ? he asked to Molly @ejessuillivian @IntoTheMist

Adam put Jake down " be right back Molly " he said in a rush he looked at the other girl who was with the girl who said her name was Mia " are friend passed out and I think are other friend is going to as " after Adam said this he ran down the hall to the infermary he purest in the healer's looked at him " two students need help two healers ran back with him two where Molly Jake's and the two girls where

" what happend " asked one of the healers taking off there gloves getting ready to use healing magic on who ever needed it @IntoTheMist@ejssullivan

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow. Erm..I'm pretty sure my siren's song would have helped too. I think? I never paid attention to mermaid stuff. And I am a mermaid. Hate it though.." She mumbled that last part.

(@IntoTheMist @Matthew Maple )

Dalisander said:
"Wow. Erm..I'm pretty sure my siren's song would have helped too. I think? I never paid attention to mermaid stuff. And I am a mermaid. Hate it though.." She mumbled that last part.
(@IntoTheMist @Matthew Maple )
Mia was shocked by that and said "Kiana, you're a mermaid too?"

@Dalisander

the healer that had asked what had happend looked at the girl who said she was a mermaid " from what this boy has told us a siren song could work on the one that is called Molly as for Jake's we will need to try to fined his spill book and see what kind of magic he used in his spill and what kind of spill he used the healer went over to jake's and shined a light in to jake's eyes

Adam looked at the one that Mia called Kiana " Kiana can you use your siren song to help Molly pleas " Adam said he even took off his shades so she could see he was

worried for Molly @IntoTheMist @ejessullivan

Adam walked up to Molly he took her hands he thin looked in to her eyes " Its ok I got you I wont let go if you fall I will be there to make sure you do not hurt your self " [ got to say that was good kid that was good said his wolf form in side his head ]

Adam listened to Molly he placed his hand on Molly's cheek " If you do not want her to do it thin I will not let her do it like I said a little bet ago I like you the way you are and I feel the same way about Andrea I bet if we ask her I bet she dos too " Adam smiled at her

the healer walked up " I can place a healing spill on you from what he has told me it could work " he looked at Jake " as for your friend we will have to go and look for his spill book to help him

"Uh.. You might want Mia to do it.. As I stated before, I never paid attention when my parents taught me that stuff..." She turned to Mia. "Duh! I just said so.."

[QUOTE="Matthew Maple]Adam listened to Molly he placed his hand on Molly's cheek " If you do not want her to do it thin I will not let her do it like I said a little bet ago I like you the way you are and I feel the same way about Andrea I bet if we ask her I bet she dos too " Adam smiled at her
the healer walked up " I can place a healing spill on you from what he has told me it could work " he looked at Jake " as for your friend we will have to go and look for his spill book to help him

[/QUOTE]
Molly nodded at the healer, "Please." she looked at Kiana "No offense, I just already have my heart set on a mermaid."

Bruce walked in with his stuff and saw all the commotion. "Great everyone's running around screaming and I haven't even pulled a prank yet." He figured he should check it out but he didn't want to just walk in so he thought a mouse would scare people more then he remembered he had met with one of the teachers earlier. He focused and shifted into the teacher and walked in.

@IntoTheMist @Matthew Maple

Liz walked up to Jake and lighted 7 candle's in a square form. After she lit the candles she placed her hands over jakes chest and started chanting in Latin. "cum in potestatem de pythonissam unum cura puer". After waiting 5 minutes Jake finally woke up, but it appeared he lost his powers (no one knows he lost his power except him). "Guys he's awake" Liz said with excitement. @Nathan22

the healer walked up to Adam and Molly Adam stepped out of the healer's way he saw Liz come out with Jake's spill book and use her magic to wake him he had to smile big when she said he was awake " that's Liz that's great way to go way to go " the healer started to chant in Latin a healing spill after he was dun he placed his hand on her for head healing magic started to flow in to Molly

Matthew took Molly's hand again to show her he was there for her he saw a older man walk " guys some one just walked up " Adam was scared they where out of class what if the man was a teacher @Nathan22 @Queenwerido44 @Zachjoker

Bruce walked up and crossed his arms trying to look as serious as he could. "Whats going on here and why are you all not in class?" Bruce looked around the room few nice looking girls. He was trying to keep a straight face if he lost too much focus he'd change back.

@Matthew Maple @QueenWeirdo44 @ejssullivan

it was as Adam feared the man talked like he was a teacher " um um um um are friend Jake's passed out after he helped are friend Molly sir " Adam said [some thing dos not smell right hi kid use your nose ] said Adam's wolf fo from inside his head that's a teacher dud I cant use your power in front of him Im tilling you some thing is not right kid they went at it like this for a will in Adam's head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back