• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer plasters a smile on her face as Zac kisses her cheek. "Well.. She has tannish skin, her eyes are like nightmare's but they're purple and blue, and she has blonde curly hair... And I'm pretty sure she's here because... She said she felt like something bad was going to happen and she kept looking at the forest.. I'm also getting bad vibes from here too. And... She just has to be here okay. Trust me... Please." She said in the same quiet voice she had been using ever since the topic was brought up in the cafeteria. She felt horrible about the situation. She couldn't shake the feeling that the whole thing was her fault. She saw Hollow run up to them, but didn't acknowledge the fox.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Is the mysterious person in or out of character O.o ))

Zoe claps her hands and carefully climbs on top of the hellhound's back.

"Oh boy; oh boy! I'm super tall! I'm a forest queen!"

The female giggles and continues to squirt blood from her bag, humming a cheerful tune she has just made up herself. She watches Night in awe, interested in her exciting, mysterious life.

"I saw my mom, but she wasn't how I told you she was. She wasn't nice at all."

Zac growls at EV, annoyed that the male answered his question that was intended for Writer to answer. Why would he care about what a stranger thought? He pushes Writer's wheelchair out of instinct, seeing its handles. The male then quietly sniffs about, thinking he may smell the girl if her scent is unusual enough. He doesn't stop Zoe, knowing Nightmare makes her more happy than searching for a missing person.

Once the girl answers him, Zachary nods, instantly believing all the information she has shared.

"Okay. We'll find her, then, Writer. It's not your fault; you didn't force her to come out here. She should have stayed on the campus at nighttime."

When the fox arrives, the male smiles briefly at it, slightly wondering where she has been.

He stays back for a few seconds, wondering what that growling was about. He also did not want to piss off a vampire. Things could only end badly that way. He then speedwalks to catch up to the two, but still trails a short distance behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankieLynn said:
((Is the mysterious person in or out of character O.o ))
Zoe claps her hands and carefully climbs on top of the hellhound's back.

"Oh boy; oh boy! I'm super tall! I'm a forest queen!"

The female giggles and continues to squirt blood from her bag, humming a cheerful tune she has just made up herself. She watches Night in awe, interested in her exciting, mysterious life.

"I saw my mom, but she wasn't how I told you she was. She wasn't nice at all."

Zac growls at EV, annoyed that the male answered his question that was intended for Writer to answer. Why would he care about what a stranger thought? He pushes Writer's wheelchair out of instinct, seeing its handles. The male then quietly sniffs about, thinking he may smell the girl if her scent is unusual enough. He doesn't stop Zoe, knowing Nightmare makes her more happy than searching for a missing person.

Once the girl answers him, Zachary nods, instantly believing all the information she has shared.

"Okay. We'll find her, then, Writer. It's not your fault; you didn't force her to come out here. She should have stayed on the campus at nighttime."

When the fox arrives, the male smiles briefly at it, slightly wondering where she has been.
Am I in or out of character you tell me? Maybe I'm both.

( Zac: You didn't force her to go in the forest

~flashback~

Me: GET IN THE FOREST! GET UR ASS IN THE FOREST!! GET IN THE FOREST JASMINE!

Jasmine: But-

Me: I SAID GET IN THE FOREST!

xD JKJKJKJKJKJKJK that didn't happen... Maybe... xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare pats zoe back. "Well at least you have zac and writer also me" nightmare smile softly but then her face turns into a emotionless look. "Nightmare You Should Have Told Me You Were Leaving" the grim reaper walks up to nightmare and zoe. (Grim reaper A.K.A nightmare's boss)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

SkyDust101 said:
Nightmare pats zoe back. "Well at least you have zac and writer also me" nightmare smile softly but then her face turns into a emotionless look. "Nightmare You Should Have Told Me You Were Leaving" the grim reaper walks up to nightmare and zoe. (Grim reaper A.K.A nightmare's boss)
Hey what about me i have left out of the action, Im the one that has a bigass sword

((Yay! Zac is fearful again! His self-esteem may be salvageable even after the Nick meeting))

((Oh damn. Okay, maybe Writer is a fucking psycho?))

Writer sighs, yeah she didn't force Jasmine into the forest. But she also didn't leave when she left to keep her safe like she had suggested they do. "I..." Was all that came out of her mouth. Hollow looked at Writer then, carefully hopped in her lap.

(She could be.. U DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT HER!!! JKJKJKJKJKJKJK she's as normal as a half dragon/ angel gets... Kinda...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((*totally confused about the mysterious person with, quote, "a bigass sword" *))

((Sky, stop making this family more creepy than it already is xD ))

Zac grows happy as the other male leaves, being the jealous fellow he is. The older sibling then looks down at Writer as she speaks, naturally worried with her one word sentence. He doesn't say anything, either, though; the two just continue through the forest, slightly in front of EV.

Zoe jumps slightly as the Grim Reaper appears from, seemingly, no where. She pets the "dog" she is seated on, and keeps an eye on the reapers, curious if she could take this "Grim" guy in a fight if he hurts her friend. She's never fought a soul in her life, but maybe she could be as witty as her brother, if she truly wanted to. Her behavior shows no signs of violent thoughts, as the female sucks on her blood bag with wide eyes.

(Zoe whhhhy)

Nightmare chuckles. "Sorry "Dad" for not telling you" the grim reaper chuckles at nightmare's joke. "Next Time Tell Me Child" he pats nightmare's head. "Ok" nightmare always saw the grim reaper as a father too.

Writer doesn't speak much for a few moments. She sighs looking at the sky. She knew they've been in the forest for a while, and she thinks it's time for them to give up. She told herself she'd go back when everyone was asleep or at their dorms. "I... I don't think she's here... Maybe I... Maybe I was wrong... Maybe she just went somewhere... A-and she'll be back at her dorm by tomorrow... Yea.. L-let's go..." She said as a tear ran down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away, hoping no one saw it. She forgot about her cuts, so she forgot to try and hide her arm from everyone. She tapped her fingers nervously on the arm of the wheelchair.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back