• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Time skip after writer checked jas' dorm and somehow Bobbie got super sick in that small time frame so she can't help xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

EV sits on a bench near the forest, waiting for writer to appear. He spins five orbs around his hand, and has ten more strapped to his belt. (Also is it nighttime or daytime?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Daytime... I mean they did just eat breakfast/lunch)

Writer rolls up, shifting in the wheelchair a bit. "Okay let's go." She said, a little nervousness in her voice.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

He gets up and starts walking into the forest. "So, how'd you end up in this school? What are your powers?"

Writer follows and thinks about it before answering. "Well... I thought it'd be a good change from a normal school. I heard about it one day when I was wandering around the streets after school. And um... I can blow fire... I'm usually able to fly, but as you can see I'm in this thing." She said with a frown.

(Haha I was squishing sky's mouth and told her to say jas the gamer but it sounded like she said jas the gay bird xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Pyrokinetics is pretty awesome. I just have these things." The five orbs that are actively circling him spin faster and glow brighter for a moment. "They're cool though. Not as cool as firebreathing, but still cool."

Writer looked at the orbs in awe like a child. "Those are awesome... Have they ever tried to kill you? Cause my fire breathing has.." She said, remembering the day back at the grave yard. A shiver went down her spine, and she shook off the memory.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I'M BORED AS FUCK SO I'M JUST GOING TO PUT THAT NIGHTMARE IS IN THE FOREST FOR REASONS ((doing her job)) OK....OK xD ))

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

"Wow, how can firebreathing try to kill you? I can see how it could be dangerous, but I can't picture it actually trying to kill you."

Nightmare was walking around in the forest carrying her scthye and mist on her shoulder. "You see anything yet" mist shakes her head no. "No not yet"

Writer noticed the way she phrased it wasn't exactly the way she meant it. "Well it didn't TRY to kill me but.. Well... Erm... I over used it when trying to kill a large amount of corrupted souls... And I almost died." She said quietly. She looked at the ground. Then she looked up and saw Nightmare and waved.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Alright, that makes more sense." He looks over to Nightmare and waves as well, her being one of the few people he knows at this school.

Nightmare sees writer and EV then walks over. "Yo what are you guys doing here" nightmare tights her grip on her scthye.

Writer frowns, still blaming herself for it. "We need to keep looking...." She says quietly, looking up to focus on where she was going.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Oh....i'm here doing my job so i guess i could take a break and help you guys" nightmare smiles while mist is watching out.

(When I do wake up I should be delusional for a little and scream out

OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!

xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back