• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"Good, the more the better." EV thinks about his social life so far and realizes that he just moved to a new school and all of his friends are girls. This is going to be a shitty isn't it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I dont watch it much either cause I'm not allowed to yet but I still like watching funny scenes and the gameplay for stick of truth xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(Lol nightmare, ev, writer and possibly Zac and Zoe are in the forest... But I think grandma died..)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac and Zoe both wake up around the same time, discovering both of them had slept in later than ever before. The male showers and changes into some clean clothes, but the majority of his time is spent fixing his hair perfectly. He daydreams as he does so, wasting time until his sister is ready. The female simply changes into some yellow short-shorts and a t-shirt she stole from her brother and painted rainbow hearts all over. She spins around in front of the mirror, blocking her brother's view for a moment. Then, she slips on her black Keds, and the two are off to find their friends.

Before they found anyone, however, the two stop by the cafeteria and grab blood bags. Then, Zoe decides to be the leader and convinces Zac they should go exploring in the forest. As they chase each other through the trees, the brother spots Writer and yet another new boy, and goes over to them.

"Hey! Writer! What are you and.... him doing out here?"

Zoe drinks her meal quietly, shy, as usual, when she sees people she doesn't know.

((Sorry! Still alive, promise))

"It's EV, and we're looking for Jasmine. She's missing." He notices the blood bag that Zoe is drinking from, but doesn't say anything. He already knows the weird stuff that goes on in this school.

Nightmare looks to see zac and zoe. "I....i'm going up ahead" nightmare summons a hellhound and turns to walk away not really wanting to be around zac.

(....zac y no like nightmare xD )

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Writer stops and looks at Zac. "We're looking for Jasmine... She's gone... I think something happened to her and.." She choked back tears. "I-it's my fault.." She said, managing to keep the tears from falling. She looks at the ground to hide the sadness in her eyes.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((I just realized he never forgave her for trying to kill Zoe in her messed up state xD ))

Zac bites his lip, worried about his girlfriend but trying to behave rationally. He kisses her cheek, hoping to stop the tears from appearing. He then asks the obvious question, as he has never met a girl by the name of "Jasmine".

"What does she look like? I'll help you look for her, but are we sure she's in the woods?"

Zoe doesn't even stay long enough to hear Writer's explanation. She has already ran after Nightmare in a curious haste.

"I'm coming with you! Where are we going? Can I ride your dog?"

The girl looks up at the hellhound, trying to make silent amends for kicking it, or one of its brothers, the last time she saw it. She pours bits of blood as she walks, pretending to be in the Hansel and Gretel fairytale, dropping her version of "bread crumbs".

"I don't know, I've never met her either. And no, we're not sure she's in the woods, but she's not on campus. This is the first place we're searching besides Jasmine's dorm."

(ZOE xD )

Nightmare giggles. "I guess u could ride him" the hellhound grunts but walks over to zoe. "Come on" mist chuckles and the hellhound glares at her.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back