• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

He nods and sits next to Writer. "What's a pretty girl like you doing all by yourself?" he says to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Writer is startled by the male at first then she calms down. She opens her mouth to speak, but closes it unsure of how to respond. Then she looks at Bobbie and waves.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Writer giggles, and finally knows how to respond. "It's very rare to find someone who flirts with anything that has a pulse. You're the second person I know that's like that." She said referring to Nick. "And I've been good. Zachary and Zoe are finally back." She said, excitedly.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Raph the Tortoise's pov xD )

Raph calmly looked around, curious of where Jasmine went. He remembered seeing her fly out the window last night, but nothing else. He turned his head and saw that his food dish was empty, but he was thankful that there was at least some water left. But if Jasmine wasn't around, she wouldn't be there to use her powers to feed him. The tortoise wondered where his owner disappeared to.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"My roommate... His name is Nick... My boyfriend isn't too fond of him, but he's not that bad." She paused, before speaking again. "And no, I haven't seen Jasmine anywhere today..." She said, her eyes widened as she remembered about Jas talking to her, saying she felt something bad was going to happen. "I think something happened to her.. It's all my fault. I didn't listen and she.. Oh no... We should've stuck with my plan... Oh no." She put her head in her hand.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

EV starts to get worried. "...What happened?" he asks. "I'm getting a feeling something very bad has occurred."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Alright, let's not freak out it will only make things worse." Bobbie said trying to calm them down. "Do you think we should look for her or give her some time to come back?"

She shook her head. "I don't know what happened. But I think it's bad. She said she felt like something bad was going to happen. I think we should look for her. I... I'll check her dorm. She also kept looking at the forest. I think we should wait till after we check her dorm, and all of us search the forest together. Okay?" She said, looking at the two.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back