• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Kay)

She made her way to the cafeteria, occasionally stopping and taking a look at everything. The only thing she liked about the wheelchair was she could actually take time to stop and look at everything. She smiled, a kind of dopey smile and stopped. She stopped smiling and got a strange feeling in her stomach. She brushed it off and continued to the cafeteria.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

EV was actually doing something other than wandering the building for once. This time he's sitting on a bench outside with a pencil and a notebook, drawing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On her way to the cafeteria, Bobbie saw EV sitting on a bench. She took a seat next to him and waited for him to look up.

"Yeah, have a look." He held the notebook out to her. She would see a rough sketch of some kind of fantasy Mongolian Death Worm-like creature with notes about its powers and stats to go along with it. It seems like he's designing some sort of video game boss.

(Stay hypnotized until someone gets them. The shadow creatures still need six more people to take. Idk who's getting taken tonight xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Looking at his picture Bobbie stated "it's creepy...but in a good way!" She said hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Thanks, that's what I was aiming for." He looked at it for a bit. "I was wondering, which style do you think is better? I've been thinking about this for a while." He holds the notebook out to her again and shows her the same sketch, but he flips the page and it looks the same but cute instead of creepy. It's kind of like comparing Kirby to Monster Hunter.

"Alright, thanks for the feedback." He makes a tally chart, with one for creepy and zero so far for cute. (Thanks xD I've never actually played MH, but it's definitely on my wish list.)

"Well, I'm going to go grab something to eat. Want to join?" She asked.

(My brother used to be obsessed with it)

While they were walking to the cafeteria, Bobbie realized she hasn't seen Jasmine. "By any chance have you seen Jasmine?" She asked EV.

"...Jasmine? Never met her. Actually I've met a surprisingly low number of people at this place. Pretty much boils down to you, that guy who tried to fight me, and that girl who stopped him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back