• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

She giggled as she spoke. "Hopefully I don't still remind you of your sister. Because that'd be really awkward." She said, before kissing him then, pulling away. She then, blushes remembering about Sebastian. "Yeah before anyone else.." She says quietly, looking down.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Zac laughs and shakes his head, denying her and Zoe having much resemblance, although they are both cute. Writer is on a whole other level.

When the girl looks down, the male pushes her chin up, gently with his thumb.

"What's wrong...? Is it me? Do your eyes hurt? "

Zachary takes a deep breath, remembering her dislike for his worrying.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

( AT LEAST STAY UP 1 MORE HOUR OR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES CUZ THATS ALL I HAVE LEFT B4 MY AUNT MAKES ME GO TO BED... stupid aunt)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Sequoia looks at the conversation going on between everyone. Damn...I'm REALLY fucking lost....what the hell are they talking about? I'm so confused...

(Heads up. Nick isn't a ghost. He's a normal human who sucks at staying dead..or hurt for that matter. )

(Fuck no. I'm airagog. Nick is a normal human who loaned his soul out and can regenerate on a molecular level.)

((Nick is meant to be the Kenny of the RP. I purposefully had him die within the first few posts to show that death is only a minor annoyance.))

(Awee also all Onyxhas to do is to make sure not a single one of nick cells escapes his darkness Kay for future fights)

Writer sighs looking at him. "No,no,no... Its not you, not my eyes. Nothing physically wrong. And nothing wrong with you, you're perfect in my horribly weird eyes." She laughs, and kisses him trying to forget about her not-really-but-kind-of-thing with Sebastian. She stood up and grabbed his hand pulling him up with her. "C'mon let's get out of here." She smiles, intertwining there fingers. They walk out of the cafeteria. "I have to go grab something out of my dorm. You can wait here if you want, or come." She says, waiting to hear his answer.

( IF ANY OF YIU THINK COMPLETELY DIRTY I KILL U)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back