• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Someone is #obsessed xD I love it))

Zac laughs and shrugs at all the girl's questions, finding it entertaining to just listen and watch her. He doesn't want to ruin the peacefulness by saying something extremely stupid. He plays with Writer's hair--as it is starting to become one of his favorite things--waiting patiently for the song to end.

The male takes an earbud out of his girlfriend's ear, catching the very end of the music, but he hears enough to know it sounds quite beautiful. When the last notes play, Zac kisses her cheek.

"You're just going to have to fight through math because I can't kill you.... I love you too much. "

Zoe sticks her tongue out at the hellhound, tired of him. She crosses her fingers, hoping the Grim Reaper is able to save the beloved cat.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare keeps crying, screaming and the hellhound whimpers then nuzzles her. "Master....please don't cry" he starts to whimper more.

Nick whistled to himself, finally rolling his eyes and facepalming, "Okay okay, fine, stop the fucking waterworks please... If I operate on whoever Mist is and save her, will you stop this? Please? I mean I just fucking died and you don't hear ME crying. I just want a replacement of clothes before I have to strip down naked due to my blood drying. Which, while I wouldn't mind going naked and having everyone see my bod, I don't think you all would appreciate me going around and showing my naked bod to everyone." Nick stopped for a moment, "Unless you would appreciate it, then we can talk afterwards. But whatever, bring Mist here and I'll do something about it."

((Nick's reaction to death vs everyone else's. Oh get over it, it's just dying. Happens on an almost daily basis to me))

Nightmare gets up and glares at nick. "SHUT THE FUCK UP MIST ISN'T A NORMAP CAT SHE IS A FUCKING DEMON AND I CAN'T GET HER FROM THE GRIM REAPER........i would have to go back to the reaper world.....forever"

She falls to her knees.

Nick shrugged, "So.... ain't it obvious what you have to do? I mean am I REALLY the only one thinking this? " He said holding his arms wide open to the others waiting for a response, "No one else? Alright then, you very simply have to make a deal with death. Or cheat death. I can save your... whatever it is. Unless it's a god then it should be alright. I'll just replace whatever is damaged with my own parts, good as new. My organs will take, your...cat thing will be good as new."

Roxy looked at Night and Zoe, speechless. She didn't know how to comfort people. Nightmare started screaming at the guy. "Um hey.....guy, yeah....um....come on, i'll get what you need." Roxy said, trying to pull the guy away from nightmare so that she could relax. But before they went, she pet nightmare and went off.

Nightmare looks at her hands. "I already lost half of my soul i don't need to lose the another half now"

((KENJI-SENPAI *tackles in huggles*))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back