• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare looks at him soooooooo confused. "I-i-i-i ummmmm" she looks at everyone else then back to nick. "Oh my grim reaper"

((Lol))

Sequoia looks at the sign, then at the guy, the back at the sign, then back at the guy again. Ew.

Zachary hands the bag back to his sister, but he also decides they shouldn't stay loners all day. Mist-search mission attempt, or not, it still is the final day before classes start. Both siblings smell the fresh blood from Nick's, now living, body, and their eyes turn red. The male is able to ignore it completely, since he just ate, so he talks undisturbed.

"Okay, Zo. I know you wanna go see Night and everyone, but please promise you won't leave this campus... and if that blood leads you to actual danger, I want you to go straight to the dorm room. I'm not going to follow you around like I want to because I trust you to make the right choices..

Pinky swear you won't die? "

The older brother sticks out his smallest finger, and the girl wraps hers around his and then "breaks" them apart to seal the verbal contract.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Zachary, brother, sir! "

The girl grins and runs off to find the drama, taking the rest of her meal with her. Anything was better than being babysat all day.

When she gets to Nightmare and Roxy, she discovers new students, so she holds Night's hand for protection.

"What happened? "

While watching his sister run out, Zac spots Writer a little ways over, singing at an empty table. He quickly runs over, sneaking up behind her.

"Boo!"

He bears his fangs for dramatic effect and sits in the seat next to her.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nick began rotating his spine like he was stretching for a workout before reaching down and touching his blood-soaked shoes. "Name's Nick. I'm a human. A human one of you assholes just killed." He said standing up straight, "Or is it one of you dicks...? Fuck, hold on.. What's the difference even?" He said thinking to himself, "No wait, you're a dick. Killing someone is definitely a dick move. That's like full graduation from asshology and moving onto dickology 301. Yes that means that it requires at least 8 credit hours to get into." He stopped scratching his head where the sign used to be. "Wait.. It's 8 right? That's 100.. So that's 4 hours... 200 so that's another 4 hours.. Okay 300 yeah that's 8 hours total to get in and 12 total hours when you get done with that. Yeah that totally makes sense." Nick said nodding. "Where was I? Oh right, who killed me? And why? What'd I ever do to you? Did I steal your woman? or your man? Or both? Or maybe I stole you, your woman, and your man, and suddenly you all feel awkward for having a love like pentagon and you tried to kill me to remove me."

"As for what happened, simple. I was walking and whistling "Singing in the Rain" by Jean Kelly and then suddenly BAM" He yells and jumps suddenly. "Sign. Hits me. Right into my cerebral cortex. Boom! I'm dead. Don't know what fucking hit me."

Nightmare looks to with a what-the-fuck face. "The fuck" she was about to say something else when one of her hellhounds summon its self. "Master i-i have something to tell you" nightmare looks to the hellhound. "Yes tell me" the hellhound looks to the ground. "Um.....um how do i put this"

Roxy just stared at the guy talking before opening her mouth. "Um yeah....sorry about that.....i didn't think a wooden sign would do lots of damage....."

"You owe me a pizza later. Plus however much it costs to get my blood and brain juices off of my clothes. Or just replace my clothes. Replacing my clothes would be nice too." He says writing his shirt out, the blood splattering on the ground. "Fuck, why do I bleed so much? Can anyone tell me what purpose bleeding THIS MUCH has? I mean, come on, think God would design humans to be a little less bloody." he said with a sigh, "Oh yes what does the dog want then? Is something happening?" Nick cocked his head to the side now completely forgetting the fact that he had more or less died.

Zoe chews on the plastic tip of her blood bag, finally realizing it was the boy talking who lost so much blood. She stares at him, deciding he is not human. He is mistaken. She holds out her food to him, assuming he needs new blood more than her.

"Er.... here. I can get another one later. "

Sequoia looks to the hell hound. And then to the other girl that is here now. Damn...so many people....

The hellhound sighs. "M-mist might die master" nightmare frozen right then and there. "W-what" she said then after a sec she started to scream and cry. "NO NO NO" she screamed while crying. "SHE CAN'T DIE"

Sequoia looks at Nightmare, who was frozen in shock after the hell hound spoke. Night screamed, tears streaming down her face. Sequoia watched, confused as to why the car Nightmare was looking for was about to die. "Why?" she asks.

Zoe, still holding Nightmare's hand, squeezes it when the girl starts to scream. Her eyes grow wide, but she knows she can't volunteer to help. All she can do is offer emotional support. The female hugs her friend, feeling so many emotions with all the events taking place. She wonders how the hellhound knows about Mist's condition. Had he seen her?! Why doesn't he just bring her back...?

The hellhound looks to the ground. "Mist to went nightmare's burned home to find a picture for her parents but....she....she was attacked by three corrupted souls.....she was hurt badly" nightmare hugs zoe and screams, cries into her shoulder. "SHE CAN'T DIE SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME NO NO MIST"

Zoe's own eyes fill with tears, and as much as she tries to blink them away like Zac does, they start to roll down her cheeks. She pats Nightmare's head, while hugging her. The girl doesn't know what to say, so she just pouts, wishing that stupid hellhound would just go get Mist. Even if she was hurt, it would make Night feel better to see her. She actually starts to grow angry that the animal doesn't immediately rescue the cat.

"Well.... Well go get her, you asshole! "

Zoe growls at the hellhound and kicks him, so he will just go away.

The hellhound looks to her abit angry about the kick. "I can't the grim reaper has her......his trying to help her but.....her injury is beyond his power but his still trying"

The female screams a 3 second high pitched scream. She settles down realizing it was her boyfriend. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack you asshole?" She asked, punching his shoulder twice. She finished her food, then took out her headphones and turned on a song. It was The Writer by Ellie Golding. She hummed along to it, laying her head on his chest. "Can you believe that classes start tomorrow? I almost forgot this was an academy... Until we got news that classes were starting." She sighed, poking his cheek. "Uggghh.... I'm going to have maaaath... Someone kill me now. Please?" She said dramatically, followed by an even more dramatic sigh. She laughed and then zoned out, as she listened to her music that was playing. It was as if she was in a whole other world. With just her and her music. Nothing else existed. She could zone out in a heartbeat if a song she loved, or a song that reminded her of someone she loved was playing. And with her luck a song that was both of those started playing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back