• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Lol))

Sequoia stiffles a giggle as she notices a girl behind the male called Onyx and the girl that helped Sequoia up holding a sign saying "SHIP!".

((Oh god why another fan))

Nightmare tilts her head even more. "What.....whats wrong" she turns to look behide her.

Writer sits in her room, "studying", but in all actuality she's just looking up lyrics to a song that she dedicates to Zac, but she'd never admit it. After, she found a Lyric video she quietly sang along with it. "You were dancing in your tube socks in our hotel room. Flashing those eyes, like highway signs. Light one up and hand it over rest your head upon my shoulder. White sheets bright lights, crooked teeth in the night life. I just wanna feel your lips against my skin. Cause your lips hang heavy, underneath me. And I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me. I'm trying not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go. Is there somewhere you can meet me?" She sang to herself, as she began drawing a picture of her beloved boyfriend. She loved the way it sounded. In her head, even out loud. She screamed it into her pillow, instead of outlous. "BOIFWEND!!!" Is what it sounded like with her face shoved in the pillow. She hugged her pillow tightly. She continued to listen to the song that was almost over.

(WHADDUP MY PPLZ!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(( MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH > :D ))

The moment Night turned, Roxy threw the sign over her shoulder and someone shouting in pain could be heard in the background. "Hi!" Roxy said, hoping Night did not see the sign.

((Hey writer :3 ))

((*walks over cliff about to jump off* goodbye world))

Nightmare waves. "Sup roxy....and did someone just yell in pain"

( IS MY GRANDMA ASLEEP! PLZ TELL ME SHES NOT SLEEPING! [emoji37] I needz her to be awake...) (and WHADDUP)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(she's awake, she liked my thing about introducing Nick to the twins so she can't be asleep)

(57 minutes and counting. Anyone mind if somehow Nick does a Stan Lee and appears somewhere else? Cause this whole waiting thing when she's been on is boring)

(( NIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Q-Q MY SHIP WONT COME TRUE DX jkjk xD ))

"Heard what? I did not hear anything but anyway what's happening?" Roxy asked, trying to change the subject.

((Hai Writer!))

Sequoia giggles a little bit, watching them talk and hearing the yelp of pain. Apparently the girl with the sign is Roxy. Now all she needed was the name of the other girl.

Nick turned away shrugging thinking that the werewolf wasn't really his problem, that is until he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head as a random metal sign had flown straight for him. The sign made a squish and sickening thud into his skull as it embedded itself into his brain, slicing his skull open as blood and grey matter flowed from the wound. Nick let out a loud, "FUCK that huryythh" as he fell to the ground, tongue lolled out down the hall from the Nightmare and the others in plain sight, his blood pooling on the floor, staining his shirt as he twitched out in pain, lying on the ground.

"Oh i'm looking for mist and run into....um...." she never really got her name.

((*walks closer to cliff* i love u world remember that))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back