• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare walks woth writer on her back but with a frown she sighs. "Ok lets go" she looks out for mist.

As Nightmare speaks straight toward Zac, he glares at her, discovering more hatred for her in his core. He didn't wish for the dumb animal to disappear! By talking about her only family, the male might lose his. He growls and glares at Zoe, as well. There was no way his sister was going to place of death and corrupted souls.

Zac lets Writer walk off with her friend, knowing they have a close relationship that he doesn't want to break, but he reminds himself to go go find her later, so she doesn't think about searching for the cat, either. If the cat was lost on campus, he wouldn't mind, but Nightmare was not going to send the two loves of his life on a suicide mission.

To cool down, the male walks toward the cafeteria, dragging Zoe with him.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((I'M FINALLY HOME AHSHDJDNXKOOKSKKFSJJSJDJD *happy dance* *watches all the tv * *eats all the food *))

((Never! *evil laughter * jk, i will make him slightly nicer the next time him and nightmare talk...but it probably wont remain nice))

(Nick is gonna be like Wallace from Scott Pilgrim only pan so it'll be everyone's in the same bed and it'll replay the scene where Scott finishes telling about his date and everyone asks him what's wrong with him. Plus it'll allow for scenes like:

"Are you hitting on my girl!?"

"Actually I was asking her for your number, cutie. But since you're here now we can skip the middlewoman.")

((I sincerely hope people don't think that's what pansexuals are really like *dies* but I love it for the roleplay xD ))

Nightmare walks around looking for mist. "MIST COME ON PLEASE COME HERE" she yells with tears in her eyes. "Mist where are you"

((I'm starting to think we all here have problems.....reaaaaaalllllyyyy baaaaad problems i mean BAD PROBLEMS xD ))

(I'm pan. And I up play it a bit for rp. And he won't trule puss people off, he'll just be like Deadpool and annoy everyone. He's a headache, but he's your headache.)

((Kay cool xD ))

((AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH SKY I AM A COMPLETELY NORMAL GRANDMA xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back