• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer giggles as Zac goes over to her from getting picked on by his sister. She runs her fingers through his hair and kisses his forehead and looks up at Nightmare. "Eh... Work... Boooo!" She teases, sticking her tongue out at Nightmare. "Stop working and come hang out with the best people in the world. Aka us! I mean it's our last day of freedom before classes start! Come ooooonnnn." She gives her friend the oh-so-famous puppy dog eyes. She knew her friend couldn't resist them.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare sighs and sits next to them setting the work aside. "Fine but if get more work you're in trouble writer" she as she fixes her hair.

(I think I shall make Nick the most oddly effective fighter. Like smacking a vampire with a garlic-seared trout.)

Zoe crawls over to Nightmare and sits in front of her. She snatches some of the papers and scans them, but the words is so strange to her, she doesn't understand what Night's work is. She frowns and looks at her friend.

"Where's Mist? "

Zac pokes Writer's face, laughing like a child. He stares into her eyes, thinking about them again.

((Sorry we had to have a celebration at the state line xD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Tbh I was considering shipping Nick with Zoe or maybe the reaper since he's death-impaired )

Nightmare looks at zoe. "She's......um........mist.....she" she really hasn't seen mist in awhile.......she scared she'll never see mist again. "I-i-i... haven't seen her in a w-week....." she as tears start to form in her eyes.

((NO NO NO BACK OFF NIGHTMARE WRITER HELP HELP HE WANTS TO SHIP NICK AND NIGHTMARE HELP SHE ALREADY HAS ONYX))

Writer pokes Zac's nose before turning to her friend. "Nightmare... It's okay. You'll see her soon. C'mon cheer up." She says, hugging her as best as she can without having to make Zac lift his head out of her lap. "Everything will be okay.." She honestly didn't know what to say, she still wasn't too fond of the cat. She was kind of happy that the cat was gone, but at the same time she felt bad for her friend. Before Writer was there for Nightmare, Mist was there. So mist probably has a bigger place in Nightmare's heart than Writer ever will. A tear went down her cheek thinking of how she wasn't as big a part of Nightmare's life as she thought she was. She quickly wiped the tear, she had to stay strong for Nightmare.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((WRITER HEEEELLP AIRAGOG TRYING TO SHIP NIGHTMARE AND NICK HEEEELLLP SHE ALREADY HAS ONYX HELP (its fine if its zoe but NOT NIGHTMARE) NO NO NO))

((Lmfao yasssss if you ship him with Zoe, Zac shall have another enemy! ))

Zoe hears Night's words, and she knows the girl isn't exaggerating because her eyes fill with tears.

"....what? "

The female instantly starts to cry with Nightmare, feeling that something awful has happened to the cat. Tears run down her cheeks and she whimpers, diving on top of her friend to hug her tightly.

"We'll.... find her, night... "

The younger sibling sniffs and rubs her eyes with her fists like a young child does. She doesn't want to be sad before they even know the feline's fate.

"We should find Roxy and see if she can tell us Mist's future."

Zoe's crying causes Zachary to sit up and start to pay attention. He hears the mention of the stupid talking cat that Zoe appreciates, and he assumes the thing is dead somewhere, not that wished for it to die. He forces a frown on his face, pretending to mourn for the cat's disappearance, so no one blames him. The male pulls his sister from Nightmare, setting the girl in his lap.

"Don't you dare risk your life for a cat, Zoe. I swear to God if you follow Night on one her missions.... "

Zac sighs and strokes his sister's hair, hoping she will listen to him.

(*tri-ships with both nightmare and Onyx aggresively.*)

(Nick is pan and can't be killed by them anyway. Aggressive o3p. (Get it? Instead of otp?))

((............*grabs nightmare and hides in a tree* shhhhhhhh my child shhhhhh its alright i'll protect you shhhhh *pats nightmare's face slowly* shhhhhhhh

((Lmfao , Zac may suddenly break up with Writer for Nightmare. JK JK I LOVE YOU WRITER ))

She sighs and stands up pulling Nightmare up with her. She wipes the girls tears, and walks off with her. She can't let Zac here what she's about to say, or else he'll try to stop her. "Hey Nightmare... I don't like that cat, but if it makes you happy. I'll help you search for her. No matter what the cost. I mean, my wings are back in pretty good shape so I mean we can go to the erm... Place and look for her. We can go tonight? Yeah... Tonight... Okay?" She whispers, so that only Nightmare hears. She continuously wipes her friends tears, hating her crying. "Hey, stop crying. It's not a good look on you." She teased, softly punching her shoulder. She felt like a younger sister. She hopped on Nightmare's back and laughed.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

( I would die... And have writer jump off a cliff... And then land on a fluffy blanket... Made of knives... anyways gtg I'll be back at 8:30... 10:30 for grandmas time.. BYE GUYS!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(*pictures Nick, Nightmare, and Onyx all sharing a bed with Nick sleeping happily while the other two have a look of absolute regret and "Oh god why" on their faces* yes. All the torment!)

Nightmare hugs both writer, zoe then sats back down playing with the pen and with a frown on her face. "Zac i know you don't really care" she whispers to where zac can only hear. "But mist is the only family i have left other then writer if she dies.........i-i don't even know what i do without her" she looks at zac after she said that. "I don't want to lose mist....." she stands up to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back