• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Song so deep I can't crawl out of it xD ))

((Eeeeee thank you <3 and okay I'll let you know, but he's seriously so chill, I doubt he could do anything that bad xD ))

Zac laughs, enjoying every moment with his girlfriend, but he knows they should be enjoying their last day of "freedom" with their friends, as well. The male looks over, or rather up, at Zoe and waves her down.

"Hey, Zoe wanna play eye-spy with us?"

((I was trying to type more but my medicine is kicking in again... I gtg to sleeppp sorry ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((I'M BACK I'M GOING BACK TO CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE AT 6:00 IT WAS TOO HOT))

Nightmare walk though the halls holding paperwork and a pen. "I have more work, more work, more work oh and MORE WORK.........why does the grim reaper give me so much work"

((is anyone even on right now))

(I am and I'm still waiting for miss werewolf to hit me so Stanley can narrate EXACTLY what will happen only to have it happen.)

(If you've seen Goldmember it will be just like that scene when his dad gets captured and he tells the henchmen what will happen.)

((The most boring act in the world... waiting. #butimheresowritershouldtotesrespond ))

(Then afterwards all the Stanley shenanigans that involves everyone killing him at least once by accident.)

She looks up at her friend whom had been in the tree. She blushed, wondering if he'd been there the whole time. "C'mon Zoe! Come down here!" She yelled to her friend. During those few moments with just her and Zac made her forget, everyone or anything existing around them. But now, she was back in reality. She had, other people to hang out with on their last day before school. She smiled as her friend made her way down the tree.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare walks outside to see writer and zoe,zac she walks over to them. "Hey guys" she said as she holds the paperwork she got from the grim reaper and a pen.

Zoe laughs at Writer's embarrassment and jumps out of the tree, purposely landing on her brother who moans from the impact. He growls at the girl and shoves her off, and then pulls her back, realizing who had hit him.

"Bitch. "

He kisses his sister's forehead and looks at the work in Nightmare's hands.

"Don't tell me you're gonna make me study, too!"

He sighs and rolls over on his face, imitating his best impression of moody Zoe.

Zoe pounds on the male's back, stopping when she realizes it's probably more of a massage than a punishment. She laughs at him and pokes his head.

"You're going to fail all you're classes and have to repeat 12th grade for a third time. "

Zac growls and goes to the other side of Writer, where he won't get bullied. He lays in the girl's lap and stares up at her pretty face.

Nightmare shakes her head. "Nope its work the grim reaper gave me about wanted corrupted souls" she sighs. "Its alooooooot of work i have more back at my dorm"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back