• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((I'll probably be on a lot today because we're traveling back home & it's like a 7 hour trip. Plus, I'm lazy so I take the taking-the-kids-to-the-bathroom duty more often than driving xD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(GRANDMA IM DYING ITS SO ADORABLE ERMEHGERD!!!! IIIIMMMMM DYYYYYIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG MY LYFE IS NOW COMPLETE!!!!!!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(*pats* calm down. I'm not sure how much your heart can take. Just take a deep breath)

Writer's eyes widen, as Zachary says the words back. She knows he wasn't pressured as he kisses her. She kisses back as she is placed in the grass. Once Zac removes his lips from hers she speaks. "I love you so much Zachary Hallow." She says with a smile as Zac goes back to kissing her. This is all she needed to feel relaxed. All the embarrassment and regret she had felt moments before. Gone.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(SO MUCH OOC OH MY GOSSSSHHHH)

Bael stood outside of the school, sighing. He leered up at the place before walking in, his entire posture implying that he would be trying to kill the first person who crossed him.

((So I threw up. COOL. I probably can't reply for a while.... car sick *cries* but yes they are super cute, Writer ))

( NU GRANDMA!!! *pats face* shhhh... Ish okay.... Shhhh.... AND ERMEHGERD THEY ARE SUPER CUTE!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((I gtg knock myself out with pills--in a safe way, of course-- ttyl babes ))

((Eeeee <3 children are the best. I woke up with braids all in my hair xD my bf's son is so sneaky, damn. Every time I see him he asks to braid my hair ))

( lmao he's gonna be the kind of boy that the girls love because he'll play with their hair and shit... Watch... [emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Yessss xD he's such a lady's man, already. I love it. Like he has 3 "girlfriends" ))

( lmao my little sister is like 7 and she's like "oh my gosh... Me and Damian broke up because he wouldn't give me animal crackers... He's such a player..." I'm just sitting there like.. "Uhm... Wtf? Boyfriend? Animal crackers? Player? WHAT?!" xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((My bf's baby mama won't let her kid call her "mom" because she's embarrassed to be a young mom... ummm... I'm so glad she doesn't have custody.))

((Ooh sorry; I'll rp now ))

( lmao it's fine... But srsly that's so fucking stupid... Like wtf? And he's lucky to be with u grandma... He deserves a mother figure like Chu... And lemme know if ur bf does something bad... I'll hunt him down and go all Jason on him )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back