• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer sighs, and looks up at Zac. "Speaking of not being able to kill me. Y'know the day I got glass in my knee and all that shit? Why did you help me? Why did you hold me the whole time?" She questioned, she's been wondering about that ever since it happened. He was by her side the entire time... Well after she fainted anyways. She sat quietly, with her head on his chest awaiting his answer.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Nightmare looks up at onyx then starts to cry again and runs to him. "Onyx mist might die!!!" She said as she hugs him and bruys her face in his chest. ((HERE YOU GO FANS OF NIYX))

"Is that all well I do have a solution as a demon I have a special" he said smiling."Hey new guy he said while a contract suddenly appeared in his hand."Wanna make a deal with a demon he said"."For a price I'll grant ya one wish unfortunately reapers are immune to deals so its up to you new guy to help out night you got that?"

Nick shrugged, "Or you could just get the body and I can grab some of my entrails and shove them inside. Either way would be fine."

Zac blushes as Writer mentions one of the first times they ever talked, realizing how silly his reasons seem now.

"Well, when I saw you, you reminded me of my sister, and I couldn't just leave you there alone. I thought 'I would want someone to help Zoe if this was her', so I picked you up.... That's kinda my first instinct, I guess, since the glass was on the ground. Then when other people showed up and Samantha brought that green ointment, I just couldn't leave you. I didn't want to just leave you before you woke up. I had to make sure you were okay... It seems weird now, but I'm glad I helped you. It gave me an excuse to see you again..."

The male laughs at himself, hoping his explanation is close enough to what she wanted to hear.

"It was probably just fate that I found you before anyone else did."

For once, Zoe is relieved to see Onyx. She drops back with Roxy and the other girl, hoping she is out of their way. She isn't supposed to get involved with anything pertaining to a trip off campus. The female chews on the inside of her cheek and watches the three curiously.

(Writer x Sebastian has been old news for a while @Kenji xD ZAC IS THE NEW MAN IN TOWN ))

((P.s I gtg sleep soon, I'm tired ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare glares at nick. "FUCK NO" she growls and her left eye glowing red. "FOR THE FUCKING TIME NO........she's different from any human and demon"

(To late in shipping it and giving it the Kenji seal of approval)

"All right for the price of your soul I'll make mist good as new sounds like a bargain ehh"Also your a ghost how do you have a physical body with organs your incorporeal as in he said sticking his hand right through the boy,Also I wouldn't get close to night she's a reaper your a soul get my groove here?" He said.

(Roxy if I don't respond my phone died when that happens i give you temporary control of Onyx untill I'm back okay thanks)

Nightmare looks at both of them. "I said NO we are not putting his guts or whatever in MY PET NO" she growls.

Nick sighed, "yes and the person who dies on a regular basis isn't chock full of stem cells that can form to any body so long as its still breathing. But I'm not a fan of making deals. Last time I made one I put my soul up for loan, have yet to get it back. Considering you all killed me a few minutes ago I'm not too trusting. Decide what you wanna do with your cat, I probably need to go swimming to get all of this blood off of me."

Nightmare looks up at onyx. "I don't know about that.......mist's souls kinda is half gone but i guess we could try that.......i won't have to give my soul up well at least whats left of it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back