• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Spoiler alert: doesn't matter. Nick's healing is instantaneous.))

Nick looked confused at the man touching his abdomen. He put his hand to the other man's hand and slowly began to slide it down his stomach, "Make sure I'm really dead. Try grabbing and feeling lower." He said coyly. "And alright, just know I totally offered a solution that would only make your kitten regrow for a short time." He said with a shrug, "Guess I'll go take a bath then?"

((Also feel free to kill me :D make it comical! Like the sign.))

Nightmare looks at nick as he walks away. "I don't like him much" she growled burying her face in onyx's chest.

((Nick, a human who sucks at dying and staying dead, died from you hitting him with a sign sonce he decided to run from werewolf lady Amy who is now drenched in blood and so is the floor. He offered to use some of his cells to heal the cat and reaper said no so he said whatevs I need a bath and now the reaper is with her boytoy thinking of how to get the kitty back)

((Feel free to try. Tbh I totally planned on finding the most sadistic evil woman and making Nick her new toy. Nothing wrong with a boytoy))

((Writer stop stop it stop it stop it.......FUCKING STOP IT I'M NOT KIDDING I'M ALREADY HAVING TROUBLE I DON'T NEED TO GO TO JAIL FOR MURDERING MY BEST FRIEND))

((Well, it's true. And that brings us up to speed on what's happening. People are confused at Nick dying and he's just acting like it's another day.))

((I'm awake now ^_^ ))

Zac walks with Writer, swinging their arms in a child-like manner. When she mentions the dorm room, he tries not to think anything of it, but that's impossible. Of course he's going to go, just in case she's hinting at something else.... and just in case she is saying this just to run off with Nightmare, as he doesn't know about any of the odd drama happening elsewhere.

"Okay; I'll go. "

He smiles at his girlfriend, letting her lead the way to the dorm.

Zoe has grown overwhelmed with all the people and arguments, and she knew better than to run after Nightmare with Onyx around. She was going to go take shelter in Zachary, but she assumed he was also with a certain girl. She wants to show him she can take care of herself, at least some of the time.

So now, the female has climbed into a tree as far as she could. Basically she climbed the plant until her teddy-bear tights ripped and she was forced to stop from the frustration.

The female chews on her hair, looking over the campus and playing eye-spy with herself, something she would never admit to doing. Zoe knows she can't stay up here all day, but she partially wants to see how long her brother can go before looking for her. He could never last more than a few hours.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back