• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Well, yes isn't that the idea behind a house?)

(And ha, awkward cosplay shenanigans. *gets slight nosebleed*)

(What?! I didn't say nuttin. *looks away* absolutely nothing. And maybe it's a hobo trying to cut people with a rusty spoon))

( whatever.... *slaps again*.... Hehe... Nah he has to be like Russia from Hetalia.. He needs a water pipe!)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

(Owww why you slap me, I wasn't thinking anything.... *eyes gloss over, nosebleed returns* yes that is definitely what happens at sleepovers *I whisper to myself * and I'd rather do it like America. Blow up the house cause it'd be cool.)

((Guyz. I is literally 103 degrees (Fahrenheit ) outside. *melts* and my daughter wants to go to the park UM NO YOU CAN PLAY IN THE SPRINKLER, CHILD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((Why?? I'll hunt her down for you and force her to sit in this fucking heat ))

((*cries because of the sun* my brother is cooking an egg on the sidewalk. This is not okay. Stahp sun.))

(Haha thx thatd be much appreciated... Haha no make her run!!!! xD but she keeps bringing up her ex and shit... And calling her babe... And baby... And UGH! I wanna throw my phone at a fucking wall!... And ew... Don't eat the egg... xD )

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

((Just like break up with her... and date my brother... please. He needs someone to teach him to be human. He's sixteen. He has red hair. He's gross. My family is so weird. ))

((But, seriously, I'm sorry >_< I'm a bad girlfriend, I would probably stop talking to my boyfriend if he talked about his ex like that. Seriously, he would have to come beg me to forgive him. #notimeforthatshit ))

Zac bends down and kisses Writer. He then smiles at her, pinching her cheeks, so her mouth looks funny. He laughs and points at the paper.

"So.... what's that? "

Apparently Zoe had been looking all over the area except directly bellow her. When the male calls to her, and she looks down to see who it is, she immediately starts screaming. Her face turns bright red, but she knows climbing down won't solve anything. Finally, she just covers her face with her hands.

"I....I wasn't looking at you! Why are you naked?! "

The girl says this in a tone just loud enough for Nick to hear, and then she whines, feeling trapped in the tree. She growls at her own stupidity, hoping with all her might that Zachary will come looking for her soon.

((I could teach him go be human. I can teach him a lot of things he's never even dreamed about))

Nick laughed as he turned back around and sat dowm, "Well my dear peeper, that's simply due to the fact that my clothes are drying. Blood stains are hard to get out by machine, hand washing is more effective. I myself was drenched in my own blood so I took a bath where I wouldn't cause a panic. The better question is why are you spying on a poor boy." Nick said sticking his tongue out as he looked behind him. "Oh, no doubt to fulfill some dark fantasy, swooping in and attacking a poor human when his guard is turned." Nick said his face slightly blushing as he nodded, his mind wandering and imagining such a scenario.

She looks over at the paper then, back at Zac. "It's nothing.. Don't worry about it." She says, sitting up and kissing him. She hopes he'll forget about the paper, he doesn't need to read it... Yet. She pulls away from the kiss, and grabs the paper. She folds it up, putting it in her backpack that was next to the bed.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

((Lmfao. I honestly don't know if he likes guys but okay xD ))

Zoe peeks through her fingers, carefully positioning the gaps, so she can only see parts above the waist. She shakes head, denying everything he claims.

"I was just playing... I... Why would i attack someone?! "

The girl frowns, wanting Nick to leave her alone. She squeezes her eyes shut again and blindly starts to climb back down the tree.

"If you will just kindly hand me my shoes, I'll just leave you alone... I'm sorry for being here. I didn't mean to see your.... can you get my shoes? "

The girl remains blushing, but she focuses on her footing, slowly making it to the ground.

Zachary kisses his girlfriend, not questioning the note again. He continues to kiss her, but he doesn't want to get carried away. After a couple of minutes, the male backs off and stands up, off of the bed.

"We should go. Let's..let's go see what everyone else is up to. "

Zac laughs and pulls Writer to her feet, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick nods, getying up, the water droplets like small amathyst beads on his skin, reflecting and shining brightly as he gets up, covering himself partially with his shirt as walks over and hands her her shoes, holding her hand so she won't drop them and won't need to open her eyes. "You know life is typically too short, you might as well enjoy it while you can." He said coyly as he stepped back into the pond, resting on some rocks, his body floating as he used his shoulders to hold him up. "Really, relax a bit. Sure it's a pond with my blood in it but now it's rather pretty, plus my blood had a lot of health benefits."

She smiles, and nods her head. She holds his hand and begins walking out of the dorm. Once they are out of the dorm, she locks it and decides they should go to the lake. She knows it bad memories for both of them, but it was also an AMAZING memory for her as well. She mainly wants to go because, she remembered seeing a lot of people crowded around the area and wanted to see what was going on. When they arrived, she saw Zoe, then a naked guy in a lake... WAIT A NAKED GUY IN A LAKE?! She blushed and her eyes widened before she turned to Zac, burying her face in his chest. "What has been seen can never be unseen." She said quietly, with a shutter. She clenched her eyes shut, hoping to forget it.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back