• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nick walked outside, sighing as he rubbed his neck, people staring at the blood-soaked man who seemed to pay no mind to the fact that his clothes were starting to dry, the blood cracking as it caked on him. He took a look around as he headed for the woods. He found a clear pond full of cool water as he stripped and stepped in, the water turning a misty pink as his blood washed off him, the cool water rinsing him clean as he scrubbed. He let out a sigh as he finished cleaning himself then drug his clothing in, meticulously scratching and rubbing the blood off as the water now turned a rosy champagne pink. He finished and laid them out to dry, staying at the edge of the small pond, leaning back over the edge, enjoying the feeling of the sunlight bearing down on him, making the pink water glisten as it did so.

Nightmare walked outside to see nick so she walked up to him. "Hey um.....i'm sorry aboit getting pissed at you yesterday"

She begins walking toward her dorm, still hand in hand. She sighed, looking at the sky for a moment. She then, paid attention to where she was going so that she didn't almost accidentally kill herself. She may have learned to walk in the heels, but they still are difficult. Once they arrived at the dorm she unlocked it and opened the door. Once she walked in she began rummaging through some things, before pulling out a piece of paper. She grabbed a hard cover book, and a pencil. She then, sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her for him to sit. The room was pretty much spotless, despite a few markers or pens here and there. Other than that the room was immaculate. She began to write on the paper, slanting it towards her a bit so that he couldn't see it.

(No we didn't.... )

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

((We can't skip because tomorrow is the first day of classes; don't rush school, Sky!!! ))

((P.s. is Nightmare talking to Nick naked? O.o ))

Zac sits on Writer's bed, next to her, curious to what the girl is doing. He waits in the silence, looking around her dorm room, chewing on his bottom lip in general thought. He merely replays events in his head that have already happened, watching them again like a film. The male glances back at present-time Writer every once in a while, making sure she is still busy writing whatever she finds so important on that sheet of paper.

Zoe throws her shoes down to the ground, deciding her feet are too hot and there is no point in trying to save the feet of her tights; they're already ruined. She then giggles to herself, feeling like a secret agent... a spy hired to live in the trees and look out for villians.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((Sorry i'm like half asleep so i'm not really paying attention anyway i gtg i'm going back home and won't be on half of the day.........writer you know what that means when i get home))

(So retcon her walking up on Nick. He's still alone.)

((Tempted to have Nick see the shoes and think she's a peeping jane. That's what it is for females right?))

((Lmfao, idk I've never thought of the expression with a female... Bye, sky! Travel safe, my love ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Writer finishes writing and folds up the paper. She puts the paper on the bedside table, and lays her head in Zac's lap. She looks at his face and blinks a few times, everything still is a bit odd to look at. She had to admit she's been worrying about it just a bit, but she didn't want to go to the nurse or tell Zac, Zoe, Nightmare, or anyone. Because anyone would worry. She sighed and closed her eyes.

(I'm not gonna be home till like 9 or 10 tonight tho sky... But u can still call anyways and tell mom about it...)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

((So you two know each other irl?))

Nick was singing 'Orange Colored Sky' to himself as he relaxed in the pond, enjoying the pink water as he heard a sudden thud. He looked bewildered as he heard another thud. He looked around and thought he saw someone in the trees, "Dude, I'm trying to bathe. Stop spying on me." He said getting up and turning around to face where he thought the person was. "If you're wanting to join me that's fine. If you're trying to spy on me, maybe be a little bit stealthier." He said amused.

(([media]

[/media] for reference :P ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back