• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nick slid his pants on with a "Hup!" And put his shirt on, feeling it still a little damp but nothing major. "I'm clothed now. You can look." He said patting himself down, all of his bits and apendiges returning to normal size thankfully. He looked to her, "You alright? I don't take much seriously, but watching a man shove or lay his hands on a woman just irks me. After all, nothing is more badass of badassitude than treating a woman with dignity and respect."

((Guyz. Go read what happened between Zac, writer, zoe, and Nick. Lmfao ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((Omg it's hilarious xD what happened with your mom, sky? ))

Zoe peeks first, relieved to see the male is wearing clothes. She scrunches up her nose, still, confused by Nick's words.

"That's not a man though; Zac's my brother. And I'm not a lady. I'm only sixteen."

The girl crosses her arms, making sure to keep a safe distance from the other student.

"So... it's okay because we're brother and sister. Right? "

She chews on the inside of her cheek, prepared to run if he got creepy, again.

((i walk into my house from coming back from California and to find she deleted all my pictures on my phone EVEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE FILES NAMESD HOMESTUCK I LOVE HER BUT DON'T MESS WITH MY PHONE AGGGH))

((What the fuck did you have on there for her to go through it?! O.o I hate parents that snoop through shit.-.))

((No i just had pictures that i liked and she wanted to download a app on my phone so she DELETED ALL PICTURES AND FILES))

((Oh my god i'm going to cry now))

Nightmare walked though the halls just coming back from the reaper world and a few missions

Nick looked confused at her, "What the fuck? Seriously whay kind of lame ass doubleh standard bullshit excuse is that? Seriously that sucks major donkey balls. The only time a man can lay hands on a woman in a threatening way is if the woman is threatening the man's life, the life of the man's kids, or the life of a man's woman. You didn't meet any of the criteria so no, it's not okay it sucks. "

((Eeeeee >_< poor Sky... but hai Writer ))

Zoe pouts, convincing herself he just doesn't understand her and Zac's close relationship.

"Well... well, I promise it's not an issue. Zac basically raised me, and he has never really hit me, hit me. Like he doesn't really hurt. "

The girl knows this probably doesn't make sense to him, so she goes off to find her brother, knowing he needs someone to talk to. Besides, she needs to apologize for not warning him.

"Okay. Bye, Nick. "

She smiles and waves before running off.

She sat on her bed, her legs up to her chest. Tears ran down her cheeks, she was crying and she didn't know why. Her heart hurt, and there was a ton of weight on her shoulders now. She heard her phone vibrate and she looked at it, her eyes widened. She had forgotten the one school she went to before this. She dropped her phone and cried more seeing she got a text from a old guy that used to bully her. She knew she wasn't going to tell Zac. Maybe she could tell Zoe, yeah Zoe seemed like a good option. She got her phone and searched for Zoe's number. When she found it she text her.

~•Texts•~

Me: Zoe... I.. Well I used to go to a school... And I had this bully... And he's texting me again... And I really need you.. ;-;

Me: DONT TELL ZAC!!!!

~•End Of Messages•~

After she sent the text she put her phone down and waited for a response.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Dru wandered around the school rumbling to his elemental about how he couldn't find anyone at all.

Nightmare looks up to see dru and runs over. "Sup dru" she says with emotionless face but with alittle sadness in her eyes.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back