• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Dru saw nightmare and she could see his brow furrow then he disappeared and for the next minute Dru was a blur as he bounced around her inadvertently using his speed and examining her from all angels while asking a hail of questions "What happened to you? Why are you not ok? Did something really bad happen? Were you hurt? Would you like to go get some ice cream? Are we still cool?" The rush of questions was a bit much even for her and once he finished his questions he stopped right in front of her and tilted his head waiting for a response with a worried look.

Nightmare giggles. "Oh i'm just worried about my pet and yes we're still cool dru...............are we going ice cream still"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

When Zoe arrives back in the center of campus, she receives a text from Writer, and she texts back as she runs.

"Okay. I'll be there in 2 sec."

As soon as the text is sent, the girl finds herself standing at the correct dorm room. She waits two seconds, as the text says, and then knocks, lightly. She regrets not going to make up with her brother, first, but she knows this matter is more important.

"Hi...it's me."

Upon hearing her response Dru perked up. "Yes we will go for ice cream but we have to do something first and that something is go look for your pet. You can't just go around worrying for your pet. I want to help you find your pet and save it."

Nightmare looks to the ground. "I know where she is i just can't her......she's my boss the grim reaper.....he's trying to heal her right now and if i disobey him i have to go back to the reaper world" she sighs.

"Do you think I could heal her or maybe an elemental? How was your pet injured? What do you have to do now for the grim reaper?"

"I alrady have a idea but i have to be careful i can see her sometime later" she says smiling abit now cheered up.

"Well alright if you are sure but feel free to include me in any harebrained schemes, I want to help you and if that means going against a primal force then you can count me in. You and I are friends meaning I will do everything in my power to help you out." Dru nodded then smiled widely.

Nightmare's smile wides. "Thanks man that makes me feel alot more a better" she giggles. "Now about that ice cream dru"

((When you go through Netflix adding everything to your list that sounds even remotely interesting ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

She opened the tears streaming down her face. "Zoe..." Was all she managed to say before a sob escaped her lips. She pulled her friend in and shut the door. She sat on her bed, and grabbed her phone. She searched for the messages and once she found it she handed the phone to Zoe.

~•Texts•~

Jake: Hey loser.. Haha why are you still alive?

Me: Why are you even texting me... Just leave me alone..

Jake: GO DIE! Then I might leave you alone..

~•End Of Messages•~

"Zoe... I... Help.." She says quietly.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

"Sure how fast can you move? I can get us there in minutes if you let me use my speed. Fair warning I would need to carry you."

Nightmare loks to him. "Um.....ok sure i don really care but ok" she nods.

Zoe reads the messages and looks up at her friend, trying not to cry. She knows Writer will be mad, but honestly she doesn't care. The girl did ask for her help....

The female takes a deep breath and throws the phone into the wall, cracking the screen up. Then she runs over and stomps on it, smashing the electronic until the screen is impossible to use, even if the phone works.

"Sorry... you can have mine, but I just have like five numbers... You don't deserve to be treated like shit."

Zoe pulls her own phone from her pocket and places it in Writer's hand. She frowns, still feeling strange from recent events. She chews on her hair, not sure why she just destroyed the phone instead of just blocking the number and cheering her friend up with hugs.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

"Good." Dru scooped her up and began sprinting using a combination of normal steps and his almost instant teleportation to travel the great distance. As he ran his eyes turned into pools of lightning and Nightmare could feel the tingle of static electricity. After about a minute and a half Dru set her down in front of an ice cream parlor in town. "Ta-da! We are here."

Nighare stands then smiles widely. "That was awesome dru" she says jumping up and down.

Her eyes widen, but then she hugs her friend. She knew she should be mad that her friend smashed her phone. But she wasn't, honestly she was a bit relieved. When Zoe gave Writer, her phone her eyes widen. "Zoe... No." She handed the girl back her phone. She wiped her tear stained cheeks and smiled.

(Lmao I keep getting distracted)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back