• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"We should probably go back and face that werewolf chick. Otherwise we could walk around the town."

"You mean YOU will face her. I'm just a human, i can't go and fight her. She'll overpower me..." Roxy said. Just then, Roxy's phone rang and she checked it. "Sorry, i need to go. It was fun hanging out with you though. Hope you won't get hurt too badly if you go against her. Bye" With that, Roxy leaves.

((You guys have fun, i need to go but might come on later. Bye!))

(Amy here I come @xXIceChocolateXx ) Dru nodded his head to Roxy finished the rest of the pizza then sprinted back to the school looking for the lupine girl he had seen earlier the one who had challenged him to a duel.

Amy was about halfway through the hall when Edgar began to caw loudly, alerting Amy of Dru who was heading in her direction. Amy paused as she caught a familiar scent and grinned, her hands having quickly shifted to paws. She was still wanting to fight and having a fight with a person who was part of causing her frustration was good enough for her.

Nick walked down the halls whistling a jaunty tune. He had just recently transferred but had surprisingly accepted from being a normal human to being a normal human surrounded by supernatural entities and people with powers. Maybe because he was mad. Maybe getting hit in the brain made him too loopy. Or maybe he just didn't give a fuck, he wasn't entirely sure and by extension no one else was entirely sure. He whistled the tune to "Singing in the Rain" as he walked by, when he was interrupted by a loud cracking and breaking noise. He gave a puzzled look and saw one woman beating up on a bunch of random lockers then suddenly look happy and change to werewolf paws. 'Huh.' Thought Nick, 'Is she happy to see someone? Is it me? I hope it's me.'

Dru chuckled when he heard the raven clawing and headed into the school hoping to find her faster. He may not have super senses like her but he had speed and motivation.

Nightmare walk though the halls with headphones and some paperwork. "Why does the grim reaper always give me so much work to do" she sighs.

Amy had by now let her darker side take full control. Her body shifting to her werewolf form without hesitation. She caught the scent of another person, her eyes quickly landing on Nick with the look and desire to fight in her icy blue eyes. /Another target to fight? Yes. He must be./ Amy growled as she went on all fours and darted at Nick, planning on attacking the innocent male before turning her attention to her previous target.

Nightmare walks in the halls then walks up to some girl darting toward some guy. "What the fuck did i just walk into" she whispers to herself.

Nick looked to her curious, cocking his head to the side. 'Oh wait. She's going to hurt me. I had better protect myself.' He thought as the locker she had beaten on earlier gave a creak and the door fell off, sliding on the ground to Nick who picked it up, 'Neat. I guess I'll take this.' He said examining the two foot long piece of steel. "Excuse me miss are you trying to kill me? If so I would highly reccomend not doing that. It doesn't work out typically." He said thinking and tossing the locker door up in the air. "Okay well it doesn't work. Not just typically it never really works and I would be forced to comically yet painfully smack you with this locker door."

(Could fall asleep at any moment. Warning you all now)

@xXIceChocolateXx

Last edited by a moderator:
((AHHHHH WRITER I'M SORRY; I totally fell asleep... I'll post something now. ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Zac shrugs as the girl speaks of Hollow, not finding the issue too troubling. He lays there, trying to think of what her eyes mean when they are half-colored, secretly worrying about Writer. She'll never know.

He breathes heavily, falling asleep until his girlfriend whispers three tiny words, and his eyes snap open. He listens, not sure if he imagined it or not, but he soon knows his answer as Writer grows horridly embarrassed. The male just stares at her, trying to process this news.

"I... "

Zachary suddenly can't speak. It's not that he doesn't feel the same way, but saying it out loud makes everything so real. What if something happens to him? If she knew he loved her, she would be devastated to lose him. The male shakes his head realizing that he would be devastated to lose her even if she never said those words. His reasoning wasn't making sense. He was simply trying to find an excuse.

The older sibling turns Writer back toward him, smiling at her adorable, blushing self. He needs to be brave for her now; he needs to say it without a stutter or regret, so she seriously knows.

"I love you, too. "

He kisses her, as saying the words takes a weight off his shoulders he didn't even know he was carrying. He laughs in the kiss, but doesn't pull away, determined to make her feel no regret for telling him. The male continues to kiss the girl, laying her on the grass and leaning over her. He kisses her neck, pausing between contact to speak again, before returning to the girl's lips

"I....love you.... Writer Jones... "

Zoe walks back outside and climbs a tree near the couple, watching them with curiosity. She pokes at her fangs, feeling like a scary animal. She hates it, so she just watches Zac and Writer kiss, daydreaming about kissing someone, herself.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((I'm going to California Adventure and won't be on all day but i'll be on later tonight))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back