• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"Don't worry Roxy I will protect you to the best of my ability." Dru smiled as he ran making it to the center of town in a few minutes. As soon as he stopped he looked around and then set her down and winked at her.

((..........................................................i've got nothing to say ._. ))

Roxy blushes a little and turns away. "Um so uh....um.....what do you want to get?" Roxy managed to stutter out.

(( znbdnndbdbdhsbwhejbkfbjdjnhh))

" I don't need food but pizza is nice. Do you like pizza?" Dru had slowed down his speech to try and speak closer to her speed.

"Who doesn't?" Roxy smiled widely, quickly walking off to the nearest pizzaria. "Um...by the way, do you have money?" Roxy asked shamelessly.

((Welcome back :3 ))

As Writer trips she hates herself for wearing those stupid heels. She then, is thankful she wore tights because just with her luck her dress went up. She stood up and brushed herself off, trying to walk over to Zac without falling. She wasn't going to lie this was her first time wearing high heels, and probably not her last. She almost trip when she made her way over to Zac, but managed to catch herself. She sat down next to him kissing his cheek.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Uhh no but I can acquire some if we need to. I don't have any need for money because of what I am."

Roxy thought about it for awhile until she understood what Dru meant. "Never mind, that would take some time. I know a faster way..." Roxy's eyes sparkled in excitment before it glowed bright blue and green, then dimmed. Roxy quickly rushes off to the pizzaria. "You coming?"

Zac can't help laughing at Writer, but he tries to cover it with his hands. The male smiles at the girl, curious as to why she is wearing the tall shoes, but he doesn't dare ask her about fashion; it's something he'll never understand completely.

Zachary pokes his girlfriend's side and looks about for her pet fox.

((I can't remember if she had he with her or not ))

"Where's your pet?"

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Dru was easily keeping up with her and occasionally appearing a few feet in front of her. "What is your plan now? I was simply thinking of taking it from someone or go to the... ATM I think it is?"

"Hold on.....it's around this block." After turning, a small pizzaria appeared in front of them. A mopad stood at the entrance of the pizzaria, a stack of pizza boxes on top of it. "What about those?" Roxy asked smiling mischieviously.

Writer lightly slapped the back of Zac's head for laughing at her. She then begins speaking. "She said she'd meet up with me right aboooout... Now." She says as her fox walks up to them. "Hey Hollow." She says as her pet rubs her head on her leg. "Oh erm... Hollow, this is my boyfriend I was talking to you about... Zachary this is my fox Hollow." She says, as the fox nods and walks over to Zac. "•You better be good to this girl. Or I swear it won't be pretty for either of us. I will get mist and Nightmare to go all demon and reaper on your ass.•" She says, before remaining quiet. "Hollow, that won't be needed. Now stop before you scare him away." She joked, running her fingers through his hair.

(I'll put those dots whenever Hollow is talking.... Just so it won't be hard to realize who's who... And if I'm ever online I'll separate them with color...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(psst writer, I made an app. Go accept it so I can confuzzle nightmare with my inability to die)

( lmao okie dokie! [emoji23] p.s CONFUZZLE IS MY WOOOORRRRRDDDD [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Dru was back in the blink of an eye carrying the boxes in one hand the next second they were both on the roof with the pizza boxes. "Is this suitable for you?"

Zac growls lightly, hating the sound of a threat, no matter who it comes from. He bites his tongue quickly, though, worried the fox will dislike him.

"Hi, Hollow."

The male grins and pulls Writer onto his lap. He lays his head on top of her and watches to animal with mild interest. He is glad the fox spoke because it causes Zac to find her less animal-like, so he is less likely to see her as food.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back