• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare looks to dru. "Shhh he might see me and no i don't really care for you talking fast" she said as she slowly hides behide dru.

Writer walks around campus and stumbles upon Onyx. Her eyes widened, she was told that he wasn't going to be back for two days. She didn't run away like she had wanted, instead she opened her mouth and started yelling at him. "Hey! Onyx! I've got a few things id like to tell you! First off, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ZAC! You knew his powers were at a complete disadvantage against yours! You should have limited your powers that'd be somewhat fair in the fight!" She yelled, glaring at him. Maybe if she were to glare any harder it'd be able to cut skin.

"I am glad you seem to be ok with my questions. If you don't want him to see you I can take you out of here in a second if you would like? I do this thing were I step with incredible amounts of speed."

"Then I shall take you over to him." Dru grabbed her shoulders gently and stepped setting her in front of Onyx in the blink of an eye and he steps next to her waiting to see what would happen.

Nightmare looks at onyx. "Um...um i-i h-hi onyx" she shutters out.

XenTheEpic said:
Yes he said no one like Nyx I say who doesn't to boost his confidence and you say I do bad thing for boosting it
((Wait who))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back