• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Roxy walked into the nurse's office to check on her friend. "Hey Night, you okay? Those injuries you have looked severe. How long did the nurse say it would heal?" Roxy asked, leaning on the wall.

Nightmare looks to roxy. "Oh she said probably a few weeks but i need to be careful with arm" she said petting mist with her other arm.

"Hm? Okay then." Roxy looked at the state of night's arm which was better than how it looked before. "Oh, so he did heal it...." Roxy muttered under her breath.

"Cool!" Roxy said excited. "Now that i think about it, i haven't met another human in this school......." Roxy said before flopping onto the bed next to Night. "Nooooooooooo! I'm the only human!" She exclaimed before pretending to cry.

(( *wink wink to anyone who wants to join and have mot created an oc xD jkjk ))

"Hopefully, if there isn't any humans, my future boyfriend might not be human." Roxy said before taking Hide who appeared and tossed him into the air and caught him.

Nightmare laughs then mist walks in......well limps in. "Mist what have i told you about getting up when wounded" she says as picks mist and sits on a bed. "I was lonely and worried about you" mist purrs as nightmare pets her carefu.

((REALLY MYSTIC xD ))

(( if i were to make a list from strongest to weakest, roxy would be at the bottom, okay? XDD ))

"Hey Mist, healing well?" Roxy asked before coming up with an idea to place Hide on Mist's back, and she did it. "Awww, you guys look so cute!" Roxy said giggling.

((YOU NEVER KNOW xD ))

Nightmare giggles then takes out her phone and takes a picture. "Awww so cute" mist looks at hide for a couple secs but lays her head down purring.

Hide opens his mouth which makes him look as though he was happy before camouflaging into Mist's skin. "Mist looks like a humpback now" Roxy commented, smiling.

Nightmare laughs and mist looks at her back then shakes her. "Oh my you guys are weird"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back