• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare laughs even more. "And so is ur chameleon roxy" mist says as she stared at hide.

Roxy picks Hide and place him on her shoulder while sticking out her tongue at mist. After being placed on Roxy's shoulder, Hide stuck his tongue out at mist before disappearing. "Anyway, how's things between you and Onyx?" Roxy asked with a mischievious glint in her eyes.

(( hehehehe, time to bring up this topic > :D MUHAHAHAHHAHH .......please don't kill me :'D ))

Mist sighs and lays down on nightmare's lap falling asleep and nightmare blushing. "Um...i-i have no i-idea what you're t-takling about" she blushing even more when she remembers what onyx did.

(Trying not to kill you its getting hard not to :3)

"Oh please, i know exactly what happened. I just wanna hear it from you. " Roxy said, smiling evily. She remembered how after leaving Night and Onyx together, alone , she tapped into the future to see what had happened. Seeing Onyx KISS night before leaving.

(( well....you have to wait in line to kill me cause lots of people really want to kill me xD i can be a dick sometimes :'D ))

((OH MY THEN I'LL KILL THEM THEN YOU))

Nightmare looks away from roxy and mist chuckles.

((Probably both xD ))

Nightmare blushs. "Well um h-he did give me a k-kiss" she said as she plays with mist fur.

((ME WANT TO KILL YOU SO BAD RIGHT NOW))

Nightmare sits there for awhile. "........" her face turns crimson then she gets up carrying mist and runs out of the office.

(( xD ))

"Night!" Roxy sighed, watching her friend ran out. "She's not suppose to strain herself..." Rocy muttered to herself before her blue and green eyes glow brightly, looking into the future to see where night would end up.

Nightmare runs into her dorm and sits on her bed. "I got away....thank the grim reaper"

Nightmare yelped. "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" she yelled. "YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME JACKASS"

Roxy started laughing to the point where her stomach started hurting. "You....can't...Ahahah.....run..hehe...from...me" Roxy said while laughing.

Nightmare glares at roxy. "I now know i can't run from you but you can't run from me either" she growls. "So you better start running soon"

Roxy's eyes widen in fear. "Um..remember how i was teasing you? Yeah well, i didn't mean it and stuff. Um.....i was just joking! You know, joking ahahaha.....ha..." Roxy ranted, her eyes glowing, trying to remember where Night would catch her in the future while ranting. It was hard for her multitask when seeing the future. After a few seconds, Roxy ran off, away from night.

(( SPARE ROXY AND I! PLEASE! Q-Q ))

Nightmare chase after roxy. "GET BACK HERE ROXY" she yells.

((I might and i might not xD ))

(( Q-Q CRIE ))

Roxy ran as fast as she could away from Night, avoiding all the places Night might catch her at and heading to the only place she thought was safe. Her room. After reaching her dorm, she slammed the door shut up and locked it, grateful that Shiro was not in the room or she would have a lot of explaining to do. She jumped onto her bed and under her covers, trying to hide from the rampaging night.

Nightmare run after roxy and reached her room then started to bang on it. "OPEN THE DOOR ROXY I KNOW YOU'RE THERE I SENSE CAN UR SOUL" she yells

(( Q-Q FRANKIEEEEE WRITERRRRRR HALPPPPPPP DDDXXXXX ))

Roxy stayed under her covers and cuddle Hide for support. "I think i've dugged my grave hide, this is the end. I'll miss you..." Roxy whispered to hide and hugged him.

(( btw, seeeee future no help xD ))

Nightmare stops banging on the door and stands there for a while but then falls to the ground laughs and holding her sides. "OH MY I'VE LAUGHED SO HARD SINCE MY PARENTS WERE ALIVE" she yells while laughing

((I'M GOING TO KILL HER xD ))

(( NOOOOO DON'T!!!!! DON'T KILL ROXY Q-Q *mutters* cause i'm gonna kill her....... ))

Roxy stayed under her covers for a few seconds before giggling then laughing. She got off her bed to open the door. But before she does that, she grabbed one of her daggers to block any attacks that were to come and opened the door.

((I meant to say i'm not going to kill her sorry xD ))

Nightmare layed on the floor laugh, giggling and holding her sides.

(( oh....... NOOOOOOOOO YOU MADE ME REVEAL MY PLANS DXXXX))

Roxy stared at night and laughed, putting her I'm unculturedger back into her boot. "So...you coming in?" Roxy asked before walking towards her bed and sat down on it.

(( I'm just wondering, where's everybody else?? Oh and hold on, i'm gonna go bathe ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back