• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(OK HAVE FUN IN THE BATH xD )

Nightmare stands up trying to catch her breath then walks in. "I-i've never been this happy ever since my parents were alive" she says to roxy.

((HOPE YOI HAD FUN IN THE BATH))

Nightmare smiles at roxy.

"This is great i'm actually happy and not trying to stay away from everyone.....my mother would be so proud of me"

(( yes, yes i did xD but it's more of a shower xD ))

Roxy smiles back at Night. "That's cool! I'm sure she would be. Anyway, welcome to my room!" Roxy said, taking hide and placing him on her lap.

((Ohhhhhh xD ))

Mist walks in and jumps on roxy's head. "Nice room" mist and nightmare say at the same time.

Roxy smiled together with Hide who just opened his mouth in happiness. "Thanks! It's little weird to share a room with somebody else though." Roxy said

((SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY!!!!! Even though Sequoia's not near anyone...lol. But I was at a birthday party andd they had NO WIFI. I survived....barely.))

SkyDust101 said:
Nightmare nods. "Same here"
((WELCOME TO THIS RANDOM AND WEIRD RP xD ))

BabyDoll said:
((SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY!!!!! Even though Sequoia's not near anyone...lol. But I was at a birthday party andd they had NO WIFI. I survived....barely.))

"Especially with a guy." Roxy shooks her head a little. "It's already a little awkward for me to share and room but to share with a guy? It's even more awkward. The difference between guys and girls is tooooooooooooooooo wide!" Roxy said, throwing her hands up in the air for emphasis.

((Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii welcome! To the rp where 2 people spam you :D ))

((NICE ONE MYSTIC HIGHFIVE *raises hand* GIVE ME A HIGHFIVE))

Nightmare laughs. "Its also weird when the guys teases you all the time" she said as she pokes roxy's side.

((NOOOO *smacks u* NO I WANT A HIGHFIVE xD ))

Nightmare nods. "Yeeeep.......hey lets play tag"

((NO LITTLE ONE NO CRY *hugs and slowly pats face* shhhhh little one shhhh))

"I mean where one of us is it and we have to catch the other one and yell 'TAG UR IT' then run so that person has to catch you" she said yell TAG UR IT really loud.

Nightmare shakes her head. "Nope its fun.....i don't care what others think as long as i'm having fun"

((PANCAKES *throws pancakes at u*))

(( do you really want to do that writer? *wink wink* omg IM SRRY xD ))

"Well, we need more people if we want to play it." Roxy said

(( you read all of that???? *CLAPS* THAT IS WHAT I CALL DEDICATION MY FRIEND xD ))

((HAVE A HUG WRITER *hugs and pats face veeeeerrryyyy sllllooooowwwly*))

Nightmare looks to roxy. ".....LETS GET WRITER THEN" she drags roxy off to get writer.

((PANCAKKKKEEEESSS xD ))

Nightmare walks up to writers room and knocks. "Writttttteeeerrrrr play tag with me and roooooxxxy!!!!" she yells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back