• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Okay so gravity hates me... I fell off;-; ))

((Anyways xD ima watch Disney now and roleplay... maybe... if I like you enough ))

Last edited by a moderator:
( lmfao I have managed to ruin Glad You Came and She Will Be Loved on magic piano... But I did "Human" by Christina Perri, justice

She ran as fast as she could away from her friend. She then tripped over a rock. "STUPID ROCK?! Why you do this to me? I TRUSTED YOU!" She yelled at the rock and laughed. She stood up brushed off some of the dirt. She then began to run again.

( grandma Frankie if u are alive... I'm probably going to die... But if I do... I just want to let you know... *cough cough wheeze* You were the best grandma ever * coughy coughy wheeze*

((What were zac and Zoe doing before?? I don't remember at all, so they'll be walking around ))

Zac and Zoe walk about, holding hands as they often do. Zoe carries a baby turtle carefully with her other hand, talking on and on about it. She has decided to name her new pet "Stanley", but Zac wants her to name him "Stan Lee" like the comic writer.

"It's Stanley like Flat Stanley because his shell in flat... Anyways, he's my pet, not yours. You have Writer, and, now, I have Stanley. "

The girl grins.

Zac shakes his head, not bothering to argue anymore.

((Sorry; got distracted!!! ))

((Btw what ever happened to your friend who wanted to join writer? ))

Nightmare runs past zac and zoe laughing. "I'LL GET YOU WRITER COME ON OUT!!" she yells giggling and smiling.

((Thanks bae Sky <3))

Zoe watches Nightmare, petting her turtle. She laughs and runs after the girl.

Zac follows, hoping they lead him to Writer. He misses her at all times, though he feels silly admitting it to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back