• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

( lmao you can change it to nt having a signature thing... And doritochan died... xD )

Writer runs, out of breath, and her knee a bit bruised from tripping over the rock. She decides to sit down, inside a whole in a bush and try and be as quiet as she can. She gets so worried about being found and tagged, she tries hold her breath as long as she can and then take quiet breaths. "She'll never find me here." She mumbles under her breath. She pulls her legs to her chest, finding there isn't much room inside the bush.

((*backs away slowly* what))

Nightmare looks behide her then smiles when she sees zac and zoe. "Hey guys" she keeps running but slows down.

( I managed to also make "A whole new world" sound amazing on magic piano... TIME FOR SOME CINDERELLA![emoji23])

Zoe grins, holding her pets into the air.

"I got a TURTLE!"

The girl speeds up, smirking at Nightmare, amused that the other girl thinks she needs to slow down. She puts Stanley on her head, but her speed causes the poor animal to blow off and hit Zac.

Zac growls as the turtle hits his chest, but he catches it anyways, not in the mood to hear Zoe complain. The turtle hides in his shell, completely repulsed by the male.

The older brother slides to a stop around the bush Writer is in, smelling her nearby. He assumes she is hiding somewhere, but he doesn't say anything. Instead, he sits on the ground and pokes at "Stanley" finding his ignorance quite annoying. Why did turtles not fight back? Zac stares at the reptile, deciding it's a decent snack. His eyes turn red at the thought, but his sister appears, slapping him on the back of his head.

"Damn, Zoe! "

The girl scoops up her dumb-minded pet, wondering if her has any powers. She throws him in the air, but the animal doesn't fly. He just lands back in her hands and hides in his shell.

Writer's eyes widen as she sees her 2 friends in front of the bush. What if they blew her cover? She slowly slipped out of the bush, only making a few leafs move and ran as fast as her little legs would carry her. She noticed Nightmare and ran even faster, now hating herself for getting out of the bush. She began to grow tired of running, her legs feeling like jell-o beneath her. She begins to pant and gives up, sitting down on the concrete trying to catch her breath.

((I fixed my signature on tapatalk guyz xD ))

((Zac shall save you!))

Zac laughs as Writer runs off, as her attempt to flee is totally obvious. He chases after her and picks her up, throwing her on his shoulder.

"You're not going to lose, yet! "

He runs off with her, being completely competitive, even in a childish game like tag.

Sequoia laughs to herself and continues on wandering through the hallways. She finds the cafeteria, and looks around, then leaves to find a new room. She finds other rooms, and wanders down the empty corridors, humming to herself. Eventually, she finds her way back to the school entrance...somehow. She walks outside and thinks about random things, gazing at the amazing school.

She laughs, as Zac puts her on his shoulders. "Haha! She'll never catch me now!" She yells, still laughing. She finds her eyes turning half white, half crystal blue. She could tell each eye was only half and half because her vision would change like her eyes. Everything was brighter when her eyes were white. But everything was a little bright and a little dark. This had never happened, and it confused her. She rubbed at her eyes, then stopped. Hopefully Zac didn't notice, because honestly her eyes being the way they were, scared her a bit. And she made a vow to herself to not worry people anymore. She turned her head to see that they had completely lost Nightmare. "I think we can stop running now." She said, laying her chin on the top of his head.

Zac laughs, looking ahead to dodge trees. He slows down when Writer says they can stop, and he sets her down gently.

"Oh; sorry! I got a little carried away. "

He grins at her and pokes her nose, playfully teasing her. She was so cute, he just couldn't stop himself.

Zoe looks up from staring at her turtle, realizing her friends had left her. She pouts, though she isn't really upset. She has a pet to keep her company, now.

The girl starts walking back into the heart of the campus, hating to be on the edge alone. She sees a new person and walks up to her, feeling braver with her tiny friend.

"Hi...! I'm Zoe. "

She smiles, holding up her turtle with pride. The animal doesn't move, frightened by the girl's quick movements.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Writer smiles, and her hair covers her face enough to make her eyes look normal. She pokes Zac's side in return of him poking her nose and she giggles. She sat down on the concrete, playing her hands a little bit behind her and look up at the sky. She missed being high up in the air, and doing reckless stunts. But she couldn't still because of the damage she had done to her wings. At least soon her pet would be here today. "Guess what!" She exclaimed, looking over to Zac. It was odd looking at him, with her vision being bright/dark. She was surprised it hadn't gone back to normal. She was a bit worried, but she hid it very well.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac sits across from the girl, enjoying her company. He laughs with her, when she pokes him and watches her, interested in everything she does.

"What?"

Her excitement makes him excited, and Zac sits up, ready to hear her news. He smiles and tries to look into her eyes, but Writer hides them with her hair.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

She smiles and looks up at the sky. "My pet fox is coming today! I'm so exited it's been forever since I've seen her. She can talk, but she chooses not to. Even when she's around me. She only speaks on occasion." She says, looking down at the ground. "I also saw you try to eat that poor turtle." She shot him a playful glare, then turns her body around and lays down. Resting her head in Zac's lap, while the rest of her remains on the hard ground. The sun, gives her a reason to close her eyes seeing that it was rather bright. "Just out of curiousity.... Have you ever tried so hard to hide something that scares you to avoid worrying someone?" She asks, her smile slowly fading as she bites her bottom lip.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

( SHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... The fuck up...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back