• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Sequoia eventually wanders around to the back of the huge building, where she found her precious little Serendipity waiting. "Dippy! Aww, where've you been?! I've missed you!" she exclaims, running over and scooping her baby kitty into her arms. I only just got here, Ireland was having a little trouble sneaking out of the house. You know how Gail is. Serendipity can communicate telepathically. She can also turn into a Neko ((http://www.zerochan.net/1431374)) and she can use magic like a witch, but not necessarily a witch, either ((who knows where I got this idea?)). Sequoia groans, "Ugh. I don't wish death upon anyone, but someone should stick her head in a blender." Yeah, but you don't actually mean that. Sequoia sighs, "Yeah, I know." She gets up, brushing off her knees, "Wanna walk around with me?" Sure. Serendipity changes into her human form with only a towel wrapped around her. "Oh, I need clothes too. Hehe, " she laughs. Sequoia glares at her and then sighs. "Change back and we can go shopping later, k?" Sequoia says. Serendipity nods and changes back. She jumps up into Sequoia's arms and Sequoia carries her around into the building. "Fuck," Sequoia says, "I forgot where the dorm is. Oh wait, I remember!" She runs off in the direction of the dorm and unlocks the door and walks in. It's about midday now. I wonder where Dru is? Sequoia shrugs and closes the door, setting Serendipity down the couch. "I'm taking a shower, stay put, ok?" she asks. The cat seems to nod and Sequoia finds a towel and a rag in the bathroom. She turns on the water, shuts and locks the door, and gets undressed, climbing into the shower and cringing at the cool water touching her warm skin. The water soon warms up and she begins to wash.

(( I hate it xD love doesn't usually work out for me but eh ^-^ and this kid fucking calls me mommy and I can't deal vgbvfjndmjnkk ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

( Lol... I have sisters that hate me and friends that lift me up to cloud 9 [emoji23] so eh...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Writer laughs as Zachary yells. She then, finds her self being picked up and carried. She doesn't know where they're going, until she noticed the tree that the group had been at a few days ago. Writer blushed, remembering the day they went to the flower field. Her eyes, after they stop being completely white, go back to being half and half. She sighs, as she blinks a few times trying to get used to it once more. The whole time she was in Zac's arms, her smile never left her face.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac sets Writer on the ground, grinning with excitement. He sits next to her and yawns, growing tired in the peacefulness. He lays on the grass and looks at the leaves of the tree above them, daydreaming and holding Writer's hand.

"I wonder where everyone else is... "

As the male says this, Zoe arrives, sighing dramatically about her pet. She hands the turtle to Zac.

"Fine. You can do whatever you want with him..."

She sits by the couple and picks at a string unravelling on her dress.

Writer giggles a bit and looks over at Zoe. "Not as fun as you thought he'd be huh? Well my fox should be here soon. I'll let you play with her a bit after she's comfortable around here." She smiles, at her friend. Writer poked the turtle's shell, then grabbed the reptile from Zac. She looked inside of the shell. "It's okay, we're not going to hur-.. Well I'M not going to hurt you." She said quietly, hoping that the turtle will at least poke it's head out of its shell.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zachary laughs at his sister's failure, deciding he will have to help her get an actual pet, one day. He pulls Zoe to him and hugs her. The girl tries to remain moody, but she can't help the smile on her lips.

The brother watches Writer play with the turtle, wondering if animals only like certain people. He has never actually tried to be friendly to either wild or domestic life.

"When does she come? "

The male plans on trying to be nice to the girl's fox. It's the least he can do for his girlfriend.

Zoe smiles at Writer.

"Really?! Does she know any tricks?"

The girl hops up and starts climbing the tree, full of energy.

"Oh and I heard your dumb announcement, Zachary. Congrats you weirdos. "

Writer smiles, and begins speaking. "She should be here in about an hour. And uhm, she has bad experiences with tricks. The only tricks she done are the reckless ones I've done. They usually end up with me crashing through a roof, breaking a tree, and falling flat on the ground. Somehow I've managed to stay in one piece." She laughs, and lays her head on Zac's shoulder. She blushes remembering Zachary yelling about them dating. "Hehe, thanks. But you're related to this doofus." She says, poking Zac's cheek. "And then this crazy ass person is your best friend." She says, pointing to herself. "So looks like you're stuck with us." She says with a laugh. She closed her eyes, embracing the relaxation.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back