• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Onyx awoke to find that Night had finally returned to the dorm they shared.I wonder if she still thinks about the kiss he thought to himself.

Nightmare sits at her desk with headphones on working on some paperwork the grim reaper give her about wanted corrupted souls. "What the actual fuck"she whispers thinking onyx is still a sleep.

She says goodbye to her boyfriend and best friend and walk to the office. When she arrives she finds Hollow (her fox) there waiting. "Hollow!" She exclaimed running to her fox. She was so happy to see her again. As she walked out of the office she began talking to Hollow. "Guess what!" She yells, as if the fox will answer her. She can talk, but she chooses not to. "I've got a boyfriend and he's the bestest guy a girl could ask for. Oh, and Nightmare's here! By the way, my boyfriends name is Zachary, but everyone calls him Zac for short. Oh, he has a sister named Zoe and she's my other best friend. She was bothered by us being all cutesy and stuff before we actually got together, but I'm pretty sure she's okay with it now." She rambled on to the fox, as they made their way to her dorm. When they arrived at her dorm she decided that she was going to stay in her pajamas for the rest of the day. She sits on her bed smiling, and petting Hollow. She grabs her iPod and texts Nightmare.

~*Texts*~

Me: Guess who's here!

Me: Wait nvr mind! You suck at guessing [emoji13]

Me: Anyways Hollow is here...

Me: My fox

Me: Oh! oh! Oh! Come to my dorm! I haz something important to tell Chu!!!!

~*End Of Messages*~

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare looks at her text.

~*text*~

Nightmare: Can't the grim reaper give me to work to do and IF I DON'T GET IT DONE NOW I HAVE TO MORE FUCKING WORK AGH

~*End texts*~

Nightmare puts her phone and turns to see onyx awake. "Oh hey onyx" she said as she takes her headphones out then sighs.

Onyx sneaks up behind night trying to surprise her with a kiss on the cheek but slips and falls."Ouch that hurts" he said dragging himself off the floor.

Nightmare jumps up and walks over to him. "Are you ok onyx" she said as she tries to help him up.

"Great...first fucking day of school." Amy said with disgust, mentally cursing her parents all the while as she made her way to the door.

A black raven sitting upon a bare tree branch let out a caw before leaving the branch, gliding down until it landed on Amy's shoulder. Amy gave the raven a glance before smiling a bit. "Hello Edgar. Nice to see you finally join me." Amy spoke, only to receive a loud and annoying caw in response.

Amy rolled her eyes as she entered through the school door and made her way through the long hall that seemed to stretch on forever. The hall itself was flooded with students as Amy made her way through, some rudely pushing or shoving her as she moved through the crowd. "I should do it. I should do it right now." she muttered. "Just shift and scare the shit out of everyone here. Then maybe I could actually get through the hall."

It was tempting as black claws replaced her fingernails and white fur began to appear on her hands.

She sighs reading Nightmare's text. She grabs her earbuds and begins listening to "Is There Somewhere" By Halsey. She began singing quietly. "You were dancing in your tube socks, in our hotel room. Flashing those eyes, like highway signs. Light one up and hand it over. Rest your head upon my shoulder. I just wanna feel your lips against my, skin. White sheets and a bright lights. Crooked teeth and the night life. You told me this is right where it, begins. But your lips hang heavy, underneath me. And I promised myself, I wouldn't let you... Complete me. I'm trying not let it show, that I don't wanna let this go. Is there somewhere you can meet me?" She sang, as she pet her fox.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Move it!" someone shouted, followed in Amy being pushed to the floor harshly.

Edgar let out a screech as he flew off to avoid the fall, perching himself on the top of an open door, watching from safety. Amy growled as she slowly got to her feet, pain throbbing in her side and left arm. Her eyes scanned the crowd, immediately landing on the person who pushed her. Without hesitation she moved towards the person, pushing and shoving people out of her way.

On her way towards her target Amy had let herself shift, her human form disappearing as bones cracked and shifted underneath her skin along with her muscles, white fur quickly growing, her body becoming bigger and taller, a tail sprouting from the end of her spine.

Once she had fully shifted Amy grabbed the person, which turned out to be a girl, by the back of their shirt and slammed her against the lockers, holding her there. "You seem to enjoy knocking people to the floor." Amy said with a snarl. "Well I enjoy slamming people into lockers...although I usually prefer a brick wall."

Roxy walked around the school, thinking of what to eat when she saw a commotion up ahead. Curious, Roxy walked towards it where she saw a wolf.......thing holding a girl. Roxy stood frozen to the ground, unsure of what to do. Then gathering her courage, she walked to the two people. "H-hey! Relax....let's just......be peaceful....no fighting.....please." Roxy said awkwardly

((Hiiii owo ))

Drawing her attention away from her prey Amy growled at the girl who interrupted her, revealing her sharp canines for intimidation as she leaned towards the human, her muzzle inches from her face. "It is considered very rude to interrupt a werewolf when they are in the middle of talking to another." Amy said, speaking softly. "Run." she said, saying it as more of a warning before she would attack Roxy instead.

(hello *gives a creepy and insane smile*)

"Ahaha....ha...." Roxy laughed awkwardly. "Well...i'm human and i didn't know that so you could let that slide....." Roxy explained slowly, her blue and green eyes glowing for a few seconds and dimming.

(( please don't kill roxy ;-; ))

Dru appeared next to Roxy "Hello what is going on here?" Dru smiled and smelled of roasting almonds while releasing a faint static charge.

Roxy quickly turned to face the new comer. "Oh! It's you, the one who healed Night. Thanks for that. And um.....a fight i guess" Roxy said awkwardly

Another interruption? This was getting better and better. Amy noticed the static charge and grinned as her free paw became engulfed in blue flames, her paw curling into a fist. "Both of you must have some sort of death wish you want to fulfill." She said, dropping the girl she was holding to let her paw become engulfed in flames as well.

She was wanting and ready to fight, feeling the anger building up inside her that had to be let out. "I'll give you both ten seconds to run. Makes it more challenging for me."

Roxy's eyes widen ans she grabbed Dru's hand, running away dragging Dru with her. "Come on! Hurry up! Unless you want to go against her." Roxy exclamied

(( all by myselfffff :'D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back