• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Damn Writer xD ))

((When somebody fucking makes kissy noises at you and your bf literally carries you back to the car >>>>>>>> ))

((Omfg guys with kids are 129393922x better than everyone ))

She looks at Zac blushing, then looks at Roxy whom had just walked over to their table. "No, sorry Roxy." She said, her cheeks still a bit pinkish. She felt like she had butterflies in her stomach, and her heart sped up. It felt amazing to here the words come out of his mouth. She already knew, but she was relieved to hear him actually say it.

(Lmao looks like it's time to go get pregnant! Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk my mom would fuckin kill me ._. )

Zoe hands Roxy the end of her blood bag.

"You can have this. "

Zac doesn't answer Roxy, hoping Writer's answer covers his by default. He plays with Writer's hair, attempting to make an art piece out of it. The male watches Roxy carefully as Zoe communicates with her.

"So... my dorm is clean for the first time ever... like I can find Zoe's shoes without a problem. "

Zoe shakes her head, frowning at her brother.

"She's not allowed in our room unless I'm there! I don't want you kissing on my bed. "

Write rolls her eyes, and laughs. "Fine we won't KISS on your bed..." She said, followed by a laugh, her dirty minded humor getting the best of her. She laughed more at her friends reaction. She loved messing with people the way she did. It brought her so much joy, she couldn't see Zac's face right now, but she thought it was worthy of laughing.

Roxy's face paled a little when Zoe offered her blood bag but she managed to keep her face together. "It's okay Zoe, i'll just go and......buy something outside of school."

((Eh eh allowed to go out of school?))

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Zoe's face scrunches up, rather grossed out at what Writer is applying. She crosses her arms, deciding she can't leave them alone or they might go to the siblings' dorm. When Roxy turns down her food, the girl walks backwards to the trashcan to throw it away, keeping her eyes on the couple.

Zac's eyes widen. Even with the girl's laugh, he isn't sure if it's completely a joke. He bites his lip, contemplating it for a while. He manages to casually fake laugh, not wanting to assume anything.

(( xD yaaaaayyyyy okay then :3 ))

Roxy walked out of the cafeteria, out of the school and straight to the nearest town. She walked around the town looking for food in markets. After targetting some things, Roxy tapped into the future, seeing multiple ways to get the things. After strategizing, Roxy got ready. Then she charged, following her plan and grabbing the things before running off back to school and back to the cafeteria. She dropped the food on the table where everyone was sitting and starting eating. "I've got food" Roxy said after swallowing one bite of bread

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

(THE SKY HAS COME BACK xD )

Nightmare walks into the cafeteria wearing a mask with her hood up and holding her injured arm. "H-hey guys so h-how are you d-doing" she said as she sits at the table putting her scthye down. "Man my a-arm hurts like h-hell" she takes off the mask and sets it down on the table.

(Mask:

images
)

She felt that her joke wasn't too funny with her friends so she stopped laughing. "Welp... I should stop making jokes, I guess they aren't very funny..." She then looks over at Nightmare and her eyes go wide. "Oh my gosh what happened?!" She asked, sitting up with a worried expression on her face. She pulled nightmare toward her.

Nightmare looks to writer. "Weeeelll i was attacked a corrupted soul and i was sheilding a human so they didn't get hurt" she laughs nervously

Dru walked into the cafeteria and looked around. He had already gotten his room number and a key to go with it but he doubted he would need it much since he almost never slept. He just hoped his roommate was cool with his sleep habits. Dru saw people (if they are still there) in the cafeteria but was unsure if he should try to talk to them. @SkyDust101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back