• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare chuckles abit but stops when mist limps in the cafeteria nightmare jumps up and runs to her then picks her up but careful not to open her wounds again then walks to the table with the others. "What are you doing out of bed mist" she scolds mist and mist just chuckles. "I was lonely"

She giggles as Zac speaks when suddenly she feels a liquid squirt on her hands. She debates on weather or not she should lick the blood off or wipe it off. She is used to blood from sometimes waiting raw animal meat, but she didn't want her friends to think she was really weird. She shrugged and licked the blood off, and began to speak. "It's fine I'm used to blood, I used to eat raw animal meat meaning there'd still be blood." She said reassuringly to Zoe. She laid her head on Zac's shoulder. "Well there was one thing in the letter that still is true." She said, thinking back about the letter.

Zoe grins and spins her seat around, loosening the screw until it's like a swivel chair. She spins in a full circle, stopping herself to face them again.

"She's a keeper, Zachary. "

The girl then sees Mist and squeals with excitement. She meows in a high-pitch voice, attempting to lure the cat over to her.

Zac finishes his last donut, not bothering to kick Zoe for her comment on Writer. He looks down at the girl laying on him, impressed by her ability to please his sensitive little sister.

"Hm?"

He kisses the top of her head, curious to what the letter said, exactly.

((FARIY TAIL YAY xD ))

Mist chuckles then limps over to zoe. "Hi zoe" nightmare sits there for a sec but then laughs.

She smiled and began speaking. "It said that Zoe and Nightmare will always be my best friends," she blushed as she spoke the part about Zac. "A-and it said... That... That I'll always... Care about y-you a lot.. Like... Really c-care about you." She stuttered out, with a shade of crimson now coated over her cheeks. She knew that Zac liked her back but she still felt really awkward saying those words as if he didn't already know.

Zac laughs lightly, finding her awkwardness irresistible. He nods, agreeing.

"They are good friends to have... "

The male pauses, staring into her eyes and grinning .

"And I really care about you, too. I really like you, Writer. "

((Opps I've been forgetting my line breaks))

Zoe strokes Mist's head, softly, seeing that she is injuried. She licks her finger and used her salivia to groom the cat's fur.

((Sometimes i try to picture Zoe in real life and i cant xD ))

Nightmare turns to the doors and sees roxy then waves for her to come over. "Hey roxy over here" she yells.

((Hey everyone i got to go sooooo byebye have fun i'll be back on later))

Nightmare stands up. "Hey guys i have to go and do some missons i'll back later and zoe watch mist for me thanks" nightmare grabs her scthye then walks away summoning a hellhound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back