• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Hey writer, do you know that green tea looks like pee? Maybe pee IS green tea. And if we drink it TASTE like green tea! ))

((And then poop looks like chocolate. Does that mean it really is chocolate?! But, it could also be large grain of brown rice what can it be?))

(( Clouds are so big and fluffy that sometimes i wish i can pluck one out of the sky and it turns into cotton candy and i can eat it))

((Um um i tried ))

Sequoia hums along to the song ([media]

[/media]) as she walks through the forest, iPod in her back pocket, dancing whilst walking forward. She turns around and finds herself facing the academy. She gapes at the sight before her and walks up to the school slowly. As soon as she gets inside the extravagant school, Sequoia does a full 360 and checks out her surroundings, headphones still intact.

( OH MY GOSH I LOVE MIRINA AND THE DIAMONDS! My favorite song is Lonely Hearts Club [emoji5]️ btw.... When FrankieLynn gets on... Don't flirt with Zac too much... Making Writer jelly is fine... But don't go to overboard if you flirt with Zac... But feel free to do whatever with any other male or female characters [emoji5]️)

From over head there was a large dark storm cloud moving with abnormal speed through the air. It crackles ominously as it brought torrential rains with it. After a few minutes it got near the front of the school before a singular bolt of lightning struck right in front of the school. When the flash of light was gone there was a boy standing in the center of the blast mark. He looked at the cloud and waved as it quickly flew away in the way it came. The boy had a bag over his shoulder and on his head was a ball of electricity that he paid no mind to. After a moment of looking around he entered the school.

((Writer, hun, I'm so sorry about your friend. I'm sorry I haven't been on today I have been doing fun mommy-daughter and mommy-son things.... and "relaxing" with my boyfriend when his friend took the kids for a while xD Anywho, pm me Writer if you need anything. Seriously. ))

((Oh and I'm going to post in a bit ))

((Hi new people, I'm Grandma Frankie, but like only my baes can call me that))

((Ok Writer!))

Sequoia walks into the office, where she met a shrewd Receptionist that gave her the room she would be in, they room key, and the name of who would be in the room with her. Sequoia smiles a fake sort of smile at the lady and restarts her music, starting towards her dorm. Geez, I thought receptionists were supposed to be nice. When she gets to her room, she pulls out the key from her back pocket and unlock the door, walking into the room.

Zoe looks at their situation and begins to laugh, falling onto the carpet, out of the group hug. She smiles at both her brother and Writer.

"Come on, let's unpack your stuff, silly!"

The male agrees and stands, reaching out to help Writer up. He still doesn't feel completely comfortable being outside his dorm, but Zac knows it's ridiculous to hide forever. Hiding, whether in the dorms or in human society, isn't the way they are meant to live. When the girl stands, he kisses her gently. It's obvious to him, now, that they are meant to be together, and even though Writer might break his heart time and time again before the year is up, Zachary is willing to risk his sanity to stay with her.

"After your room is back in order, let's go get donuts! "

The male grins, excited to eat his favorite sweets. He then opens drawers and the closet. The two siblings make a system: Zac tosses her the clothes and she puts each piece in the right place. They finish unpacking Writer's clothes in only a few minutes and high five each other. The male feels guity for the way he has been treating his sister, but the two seem to agree to silently forgive and forget.

Writer smiles, she couldn't believe she was actually going to leave them behind. "Guys... I finished the picture, but erm... I wrote a note on it. It should be in the courtyard, but the note is no longer in need so don't read it. But uhm... Thank you guys, so much. I'm sorry I was going to leave you guys." She says as she hugs the siblings. She probably wouldn't admit it but these two goofs were her life. "And yeah donuts sound great." She added as she began to put her drawing necessities on their rightful places.

( thx grandma... And sweet... I'm ur Bæ... YAS I feel so special.. But I'm like soaking wet, because I was at the park and it started rain gong and I had to walk home because no one would answer the phone. )

((OMG xD ))

Zac listens to Writer talk, a little confused with what she says about the picture and note.

"Let's go get it before someone else finds it."

The male takes her hand as they leave the dorm, walking toward the court yard. Zoe walks beside the girl, as well, making a Writer sandwhich. She looks around nervously, hoping they can get the drawing and donuts without seeing anyone else, but she knows this is unlikely.

((Ello Sky))

She spots the drawing still on the grass in the courtyard. She slips her hand out of Zac's and runs toward the drawing, picking it up and looking at it. She hands Zoe and Zac the drawing, wondering if they'll choose to read the back or not. "It's the picture I was drawing of, you two and Nightmare. Remember Zac?" She questions, raising an eyebrow in curiousity of him remembering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightmare walked to the courtyard with a tired face when she saw writer and zoe, zac her face brighted up alittle but stayed tired and she walked over. "Hey guys" she yawns after she says that.

(Did everyone die.....OH SWEET MOTHER OF MAPLE LEAF THEY DID DIE I'LL MISS YOU GUYS YOU ALL HAD A LONG, NICE, GREAT LIFE

R.I.P EVERYONE xD )

Zac nods, instantly remembering when he sees the drawing. He smiles and hands it to Zoe, knowing the back isn't important anymore.

Zoe waves at Nightmare, finding her sleepy look quite cute. She looks at the picture her brother hands her, intrigued by the mention of herself. She laughs are herself, well, herself in drawing-form.

"That looks just like us!"

((Omg we just passed a wreck and there was a car upside down and another one rammed and there was a baby carriage sitting outside one of the cars and I don't know if he/she is okay >_< omg I'm crying))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back