• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

She then arrives at her dorm and opens it. Her eyes widen when she sees Zoe and Zac in her room. She then, colapses on the ground and cries. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I-I. Please don't me mad at me. I didn't mean for the fight to happen... A-and I... I didn't want you guys to find out about me leaving like this. A-actually I didn't want you guys to find out at all. I'm so s-sorry. Please forgive me." She says crying, ready to be yelled at by them. She felt like shit, she couldn't leave now. She knew she couldn't, it was too late. Her mascara had begun running down her face, making her look so foolish. "I'm sorry..." She choked out one last time.

((Sorry gtg.... short post ))

Zac watches Writer, horrified with what she thought. He crawls on the floor to her with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. The male pulls the girl into his lap, hugging hrler tighty. He can't stop tears from running down his cheeks.

"No... Writer... the fight wasn't your fault...nothing... nothing is your fault. You can't d-do this. I care about you way to much to let you act this way... I'm sorry I left you a-alone. We're not leaving you ever, again, Writer. "

Zoe joins the crying-hug, tickling Writer to make her stop crying.

Zac continues to mumble "it's okay " over and over, trying to convince himself and Writer thug they're okay. He kissed the top of her head, hoping she can turn things around. Her choice will make his; where she goes, he will follow.

((Goodnight. So sorry tired bleh bye))

( hehe #ThugLife [emoji23]... Bye bye grandma [emoji24] welp looks like I can't rp anymore considering that she is in the middle of being loved to death by Zac and Zoe so looks like I'm off too... Cya PPLZ... We'll continue tomorrow... )

(GOD DARN THE HOMEWORK)

Nightmare sits in the courtyard reading a book with mist on her lap sleeping.

Roxy walked out of her room, closing the door behind her softly and walked into the courtyard to see night and mist. Quietly she went up to them and grabbed mist before running away. "MINE!"

Nightmare dropped her book and chased after her. "GIVE ME BACK MIST SHE'S MY PET" she growled out.

"Awww" Roxy stopped running and gave mist back to nightmare. "I just wanted to cuddle her. Oh well," Hide appeared and Roxy started cuddling him.

Nightmare looks over to roxy and smirks. "Heeeeey~ roxy why are you blushing~" she pokes roxy's side.

((Im thinking abt whether Roxy should like Shiro xD ))

"M-me? I'm not blushing. I'm not blushing at all." Immediately after saying that, Hide disappears to show Roxy's face. "Wow! Thanks for having my back Hide and camouflaging with my face!" She said scarcasticly before putting the invisible Hide on her shoulder.

((Thinking abt it xD ))

Roxy started to blush even more. "I-i have no idea what you're talking about..." she said, turning to walk away from night to avoid the conversation

((DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT xD )

Nightmare just follows roxy smirking. "Oh~ come tell me who the lucky guy is~"

((Hey mystic i gotta go now probably talk to u tomorrow byebye :3))

(( you know, if i go with it, i'll make sure it takes a long time till they get together xD ))

Roxy stopped and turned towards her friend. "It's not about a lucky guy....it's just.....awkward.....embarressing and.....weird...." Roxy looked down at the ground and shuffled her feet.

((And if i'm doing it, you have to do it. For the night and onyx ship owo))

((Awwww okay bye~))

MysticMidnight said:
(( you know, if i go with it, i'll make sure it takes a long time till they get together xD ))
Roxy stopped and turned towards her friend. "It's not about a lucky guy....it's just.....awkward.....embarressing and.....weird...." Roxy looked down at the ground and shuffled her feet.

((And if i'm doing it, you have to do it. For the night and onyx ship owo))

((Awwww okay bye~))
((God damnit mytsic fine i'll do it for night and onyx xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back