• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

( I see.. I just get Writer.. I'm so plain... And unloved... And bc she thinks that the fight was her fault and she doesn't want her hubby and Zoe to be mad at her )

MysticMidnight said:
Roxy scratched her head. "Well, it's a little weird for me to share things with other people. I've always been alone." Roxy said smiling when she said the last part to not make it seem like she was bothered by it. "So if I become a little bit awkward, try not to mind it, okay?"
((Haiiiiiiiiiii :3))
Shiro smiles and looks at her. "I'll try... But it might be cute seeing your expressions." He chuckles and looks back up at the ceiling.

Zoe stretches her arms over her head, sitting on Zac's bed. The stench coming from her practically burns the male's eyes. He kicks her off his bed, suddenly angry by the way they have been living.

"No, Zoe. We're not doing this anymore. Go shower; you smell like shit. "

The female starts to cry, but the look on her brother's face forces her to go shower. While she is getting cleaned up, Zachary cleans the room, shoving most of the mess into the trash. He runs around, scrubbing everything spotless.

After Zoe is dressed, the male takes a shower and gets dressed, himself, finally putting on something other than sweatpants.

Nightmare gets up with mist on her shoulders then starts to walk in the halls.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Okay but the siblings are going to come out soon --of the closet... jk... except Zoe really does like girls... that's a fun fact for you-- so beware))

((And yesh shiro and Roxy xD ))

FluffyPanda said:
Shiro smiles and looks at her. "I'll try... But it might be cute seeing your expressions." He chuckles and looks back up at the ceiling.
Roxy blushes a little and looked straight at shiro's face. "You're creepy." Roxy said casually

((Panda....i blame you for the ship DX NOOOOOOOO))

MysticMidnight said:
Roxy blushes a little and looked straight at shiro's face. "You're creepy." Roxy said casually
((Panda....i blame you for the ship DX NOOOOOOOO))
Shiro chuckles and winks at Roxy. "Thanks babe" he says jokingly.

Once Writer has almost everything packed tears begin streaming down her face. She didn't want to go, but she had to. She couldn't stand imagining how mad Zachary and Zoe would be at her for the fight. As she get ready to put her sketchpad in the suitcase she stumbles upon the picture she had recently finished of her three friends. She became a sobbing and crying mess. She decided to write a message on the back of it and leave it in the courtyard. Hopefully one of them will find it and not some random student. She grabbed a pencil and began writing.

'Dear, Nightmare, Zac, and Zoe,

I am sorry for not saying this to you all in person, but I wouldn't be able to handle it. I am leaving the school for your guys' sakes. I will no longer be here to distract, worry, or inflict pain on any of you any longer. I know when you read this you'll probably be crying and I am truly sorry... But please do not come looking for me. I assure you that you are all better off without me. And Zac, I truly care about you and I always will. And Nightmare and Zoe, you two were and still will remain my best friends.

Sorry for hurting you,

Writer Melody Jones'

She cried, and ripped the paper out of the sketchpad. She stood up with the paper and walked out of her dorm and headed to the courtyard. Once she got there she placed the paper in the grass and headed back to her dorm to grab her belongings and leave. She kept wiping at the tears that were still going down her face. (I can't spell... Or have proper grammar )

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxy blushed harder, unsure what to do. "I...um...i..." Roxy kept thinking of what he said. She's never been in this kind of situations before. Standing up shakily, she walked towards her drawer took out her favourite and went back to her bed. She crawled ontop of her bed scooted as far away as possible from Shiro and buried her face in her book.

((Now you're just doing it on purpose DX))

((WRITER NOOOOOOOOOO DX AND FRANKIE NOOOOOOOO DX))

MysticMidnight said:
Roxy blushed harder, unsure what to do. "I...um...i..." Roxy kept thinking of what he said. She's never been in this kind of situations before. Standing up shakily, she walked towards her drawer took out her favourite and went back to her bed. She crawled ontop of her bed scooted as far away as possible from Shiro and buried her face in her book.
((Now you're just doing it on purpose DX))
Shiro chuckles and looks at the ceiling before closing his eyes. "Wake me up if you need me." He slowly drifted off to sleep.

(<3 Anyways, I'm going to dip. I'm tired and it's my last day of school.)

Nightmare walks to writer's dorm and knocks on.....no answer she knocks again....still no answer so she opens the door and walks in to find a note then she reads......when she reads she brust out crying and falls to knees. "W-writer why.....no"

"Uh...y-yeah..." Roxy stammered and watch shiro slowly drift off. She continued reading, trying to get her mind off what he said.

((DX. Anyway bye! Have a fun last day of school :3))

Zac and his sister both walk out the door, feeling like new people. Zoe starts to dance around, pulling Zachary around with her. He growls at her but secretly loves it, loves being alive again.

The two immediately head to Writer's room, wondering how the girl is feeling. Zoe doesn't even have the manners to knock; she barges in, screaming Writer's name. There isn't a person inside, though, just bags packed up in a pile. The female gasps, hoping the situation is different than what she thinks.

Zac walks in and stares at the bags in total disbelief. Had they been away so long that Writer gave up on him? Was she going to leave without saying goodbye? He stands there, growing upset, but then he realizes he was planning to do the same thing.

"Zoe.... we shouldn't have come here... "

He speaks those words as though should leave, but, instead, he finds himself sitting on her bed, trying to understand how she must feel. Not only did she have to watch the fight, but, after, she had no one to lean on. Zac had totally rejected her, only thinking of himself...

Zoe sits next to the male, sucking her thumb to keep from talking. Her brother has been hitting her more than normal, and she doesn't want to earn a slap on the arm. She knows he's nit really mad at her, but himself.

(JUST SAY I WENT TO THE COURTYARD I DON'T FEEL CORRECTING THAT I HAVE SLOW WI-FI I MEAN SLOOOOOOOW WI-FI xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back