• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer walks around the campus not sure of what to do. She doesn't think it would be okay to bother Zac and Zoe. She goes to the flower field where her and Zac had gone when they were on their walk. She blushes and smiles remembering the day as she sits in the field. A tear slides down her cheek and she lays in the flowers, closing her eyes, remembering happy moments of her and Zac, and her and her friends.

Roxy yawned widely while walking back to her dorm, wanting a little nap. She liked her dorm. Because she didn't have a room mate. She smiled to herself when she reached her dorm and opened the door slowly. She was about to enter when she saw an unfamiliar face in her dorm and she froze to her spot, staring at the person

@FluffyPanda

((Okay okay, im here relax O.o ))

MysticMidnight said:
Roxy yawned widely while walking back to her dorm, wanting a little nap. She liked her dorm. Because she didn't have a room mate. She smiled to herself when she reached her dorm and opened the door slowly. She was about to enter when she saw an unfamiliar face in her dorm and she froze to her spot, staring at the person
@FluffyPanda

((Okay okay, im here relax O.o ))
Shiro looks at the girl standing in the doorway. "Yo." He says with a smile.

Roxy just stood there, not knowing what to say or do. "Um..uh...hi....there...." she stuttered out, slowly backing away. "I must be in the wrong room, i'll....just...go now..."

Shiro appears in front of her, stopping her from running away. "Nah. I'm just your roommate." He chuckles and pats her on the head, softly.

Roxy blushes a little out of EMBARRESMENT and looked at the new guy. "You're my room mate?"

((It's in caps just incase there were misunderstandings >_>))

MysticMidnight said:
Roxy blushes a little out of EMBARRESMENT and looked at the new guy. "You're my room mate?"
((It's in caps just incase there were misunderstandings >_>))
Shiro smiles widely and nods. "Yep. I'm your roommate." He chuckles and walks her to the room. "Don't worry you'll have your private space and I'll have mine."

She sits up and hugs her knees up to her chest. She is still terrified of being outside, even in a calm place like this. She feared that Onyx was somewhere around and at any second she'd be beat to a pulp or killed. She wish at least one of her friends were around to protect her. Tears ran down her cheeks, why had she become so dependent on people to protect her? How? Why? A sigh escaped her lips followed by a choked out sob. Maybe this school was a mistake, but at the same time maybe not. I mean, she probably never would've seen Nightmare again. But at the same time she wouldn't have almost been killed. And she probably would've never met Zoe and Zac, but she also wouldn't be so upset and scared because of the fight that happened. She didn't know what to do. Maybe she needed to leave for a while. Maybe, just maybe... Everyone would be better off with her gone. Seeing that the whole graveyard incident was her fault, and the fight was also her fault because she didn't prevent it from happening. She stood up and ran to her dorm. She was leaving, she had to. Nobody would have to know either, she wouldn't have the guts to tell them. She just couldn't, she knew if she said goodbye she'd change her mind and stay.

"Oh...." Roxy paused to take everything in before continuing, "I guess that's fine...um so......what's your name?"

((Writerrrrrrrrr come visitttttttt D:))

MysticMidnight said:
"Oh...." Roxy paused to take everything in before continuing, "I guess that's fine...um so......what's your name?"
((Writerrrrrrrrr come visitttttttt D:))
Shiro smiles and jumps on his bed. "I'm Shiro what's yours." He says even though he already knows her name.

FluffyPanda said:
Shiro smiles and jumps on his bed. "I'm Shiro what's yours." He says even though he already knows her name.
(*cough* creeper status *cough* [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk)

((NO SKY COME BACK DX and panda.....how? xD ))

"I'm Roxanne but you can call me Roxy or Rox." Roxanne smiled a little before walking towards her bed, sat down on it with her legs crossed.

She made it to her dorm and unlocked it walking inside. She searched for the duffle bags and suitcase she had brought her stuff in and got them out. She rummaged through her dresser and grabbed her clothes and shoved them into a duffle bag. She then proceeded to do the same with all her other belongings.

( GRANDMA!!!!)

MysticMidnight said:
((NO SKY COME BACK DX and panda.....how? xD ))
"I'm Roxanne but you can call me Roxy or Rox." Roxanne smiled a little before walking towards her bed, sat down on it with her legs crossed.
"Alright Roxy." He says with a slight chuckle. Shiro lies down and stares at the ceiling. "So... Is it weird for a guy to share a room with you?"

(He's a deity. (A god.))

Roxy scratched her head. "Well, it's a little weird for me to share things with other people. I've always been alone." Roxy said smiling when she said the last part to not make it seem like she was bothered by it. "So if I become a little bit awkward, try not to mind it, okay?"

((Haiiiiiiiiiii :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back