• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer hated fearing another student as much as she did. But she had a very good reason, and it was a horrible to think about. She was so scared that she wasn't even leaving the dorm. Ha how childish, childish or not she's afraid. And you to stupid shit when you're afraid.

Nightmare walks up to writers door with a bag of food and 20 artpads then knocks. "Hey its me" she calls out.

She got off her bed and opened her door. "T-hanks.." She grabbed the food and the sketchpads and set them on her bed. "I'm s-sorry it's just... I'm s-scared to come out... W-what if something like th-at happens again." A few tears slip down her cheeks imagining what happened with Zachary and Onyx. She sat on her bed and hugged her legs up to her chest.

Shiro sighs, disappointed that the fight wasn't as chaotic as he thought it would be. He shrugs and appears in his dorm. "Man I wish it would've been more chaotic..." He sighs and lies down on his bed, staring at he ceiling.

Nightmare walks over to writer and hugs her. "I know but onyx going to gone for two days" nightmare tells writer then she remembers what onyx did and her turns crimson.

Nightmare looks at writer with a red face. "Thats what o-onyx t-told me" she sutters out as she blushs.

(PANDA-KUN HEY HEY PANDA-KUN @FluffyPanda)

(Ok)

Nightmare sat in the courtyard with a red face cause she keep thinking about what onyx did.

Shiro sighs and gets up, appearing in the courtyard behind nightmare. He smiles and gets close to her ear, whispering "Boo."

Nightmare looks to him with emotionless face then smacks him upside the head. "That was scaring me when i was deep in thought jerk"

SkyDust101 said:
Nightmare looks to him with emotionless face then smacks him upside the head. "That was scaring me when i was deep in thought jerk"
Shiro smiles and rubs the spot where he was hit. "Sorry." He chuckles and lies down, staring up at the sky. "What were you thinking about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back