• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer locked herself in her dorm, still in shock about the fight that'd happened. She didn't want to go outside in fear that she'd see Onyx. She knew that if she did, she'd either cower in fear or go off on him and probably have what happened to Zac happen to her. But she wouldn't be able to heal as quickly as Zachary did. She hugged her legs up against her chest. She grabbed her iPod and text Nightmare.

~*Texts*~

Writer: Erm... Hey Nightmare... I'm going to need a whole semester of school worth of food... [emoji53][emoji44]

Nightmare looks at her phone.

~*Texts*~

Nightmare: why??

~*Texts*~

Nightmare looks to onyx. "Hey are..um ok onyx"

( Onyx made it dark and became this creepy monster thing and broke some of Zac's ribs and stepped on his stomach... But he healed... And writer and Zoe pretty much freaked the fuck out and cried and Nightmare cried in fear of onyx...)

Writer hears the usual sound of a notification of Ronnie Radke's voice saying 'Asshole'. She looked at the messages and began typing.

~*Texts*~

Writer: Because I'm not leaving my dorm, unless it's for classes....

~End Of Message~

Writer set her iPod on the small bed side table. She laid backwards on her bed stair of at the ceiling.

~*Texts*~

Writer: Oh and like 20 more sketchpads thx ur awesome BAI! [emoji5]️

~End Of Messages~

After nightmare looks at the texts she puts her phone away. "AGHH WHY WRITER" she stands up and looks to onyx. "Hey.......hey onyx earth to onyx.....you ded" she pokes his side.

"Nothing night I was wondering if we could talk",he look up at Roxanne and shrugged and then looked back at night"Im sorry if I scared you I just didn't want for that undead monster to hurt you ya know" he said with a sort of smile on his face.

Nightmare smiled. "Its fine onyx...it wasn't you fault don't worry about it" she pats his back. "I need ur help anyway with something"

"Oh before I forget" he says then he kisses Night " I have to stay in hell for 2 days I won't be able to see you for a while and I just wanted to say that"he said with a grin Ill see you then goodbye.(im getting off)

(Bye kenji)

Nightmare's face turns crimson. "U-um yeah bye o-onyx see y-you then" she fells to her knees blushing and covering her face.

((I have a few minutes so ima type out a post for Zac and Zoe, so yeah xD ))

Both Zac and Zoe are in their dorm room; the door is locked and the place is a mess. The male lays in his bed, wishing he would have never came to this school. He's planning on dropping out, but he's too proud to leave just yet. For right now, he just wants to sleep.

While her brother sleeps, the female folds paper into tiny animals, does yoga moves she finds online, and stares outside their window. She is worried about Zac, but Zoe knows him too well to push the subject of leaving the room. It's not like she wants to leave either... She left the dorm one single time to retrieve five or six blood bags, so they won't have to eat with the others.

The two don't talk to each other, silent in mutual sibling respect. When Zac wakes up, he paints in a notebook Zoe had found in their room, and he mumbles about missing Writer. He keeps himself clean, but only for personal hygiene preference, because Zoe refuses to leave the room for more than thirty seconds.

The female is trying to put a plan together for Writer to come visit without Zachary getting mad, but every time she begins to brainstorm, her mind is distracted by a better idea, such as: a scrunchie that's also a wallet.

((tiny Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt reference ^-^))

((Okay, so this scene is repetitive for as long as I'm unable to get on! Love you guys <3 see you on the flip side ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back