• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(I went the doctors today and the doctor keep saying 'i'm beautiful and pretty, you have pretty eyes and you're talented" i was just like 'um thank' i known that doc ever since i was eight)

(Writer's not back yet)

(HEY KENJI HEY HEY HEY HEY KENJI HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY KENJI)

((She's women and she been arond since i was eight.....she may be crcreepy....i'm bored should we rp)

Roxy walked around, looking for things to do when she spotted night in a tree playing with mist. She walked up to it and started climbing it. Making sure she was behind night, she blew air near night's ear to startle her.

Nightmare yelps and falls out of the tree landing on her feet. "......THE FUCK MAN" she glares at roxy. "YOU'RE LUCKY I LANDED ON MY FEET I COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT YOU DICK"

Onyx remembered nothing of the previous fight he only remembered the way Nigh had been afraid of him he decided to go look for her.He walked out of the door of the school building only to see Nightmare fall out of a tree,"Yo honey whats up he said as he came racing over to her and Roxy.

Roxy just stuck out her tongue at night and jumped onto another tree. "Can't catch me! Bleh!" She said before running off in the trees towards the school

Nightmare growls. "WHY YOU LITTLE.........." nightmare turns to onyx and blushs. "oh...um...hey onyx" she looks up at mist who followed roxy.

After reaching the school, Roxanne stood at the entrance waiting for night to come. But, mist came instead. "Hey mist, where's night? Is she with Onyx?"

"Yeah, that's what i'm doing. I'm leaving them alone for awhile to see what happens first. That's why i went to disturb her, i knew Onyx will go there to find her." Roxy smiled cheerfully at the cat before awkwardly scratching her head. "Um....i don't really know how to be a matchmaker though.." Roxy said, laughing awkwardly

Most sighs then chuckles. "Well we'll see whats happens" she says as she purrs.

Nightmare sits under the tree. "So...um what are you doing onyx" she says as she plays with hoodie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back