• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(HOW COULD U NOT LAUGH AT THIS XXDDDDD THIS IS A PURE GENUINE WORK OF ART XDDDDD)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(Air Nick is killable you said your only ability is regeneration so all Onyx has to do is make sure there's nothing to regenerate from and you don't wanna fuck with PrimordialDarkness)

((Instantaneous regeneration. As in it keeps happening. Over. And Over. And over. And Over. And Over. And Over at the speed of light)

(Dude if you try cutting off all his body parts at once or something or shit like that then there could be some kind of regeneration malfunction and there'd be more than one Nick XDDDDDD)

(So basically primordial darkness would be just kind of.. stuck on him. Then he'd give you a hug :D )

(I could easily not laugh at this... This is like an everyday thing with my siblings... Random, awkward, shit talking, and hurting each other.., it's truly amazing )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Onyx is excited to finally get a shot at Nick."You hear that Nick I get to beat the crap outta ya and I'm sure just because you regenerate doesn't mean you don't feel pain" he said with a laugh.

(ON WITH THE ROLEPLAY

Tbh I kinda want the teacher to start teaching The Study Of Magical Beasts)

Nick shook his head, "Technically I do sometimes. But sometimes I don't. Depends on a few factors. And dude, go ahead. It'll only make my excitement grow if'n ya know what I mean." Nick said raising and lowering his eyebrows repeatedly, "eh? eh?"

Jasmine laughed even harder than before, actually even snorting. She's too busy dying of laughter to be embarrassed.

(Depending like I said. I mean say he got a railroad spike stuck INSIDE of him and wasn't out. Obviously he'd feel discomfort from that. say it's on his skin though and unable to reach his nervous system? Doesn't happen.)

Nightmare picked up her book again ignoring whatever nick and onyx were talking about and continued to read her book.

Writer was laughing, and continuously regretting it. She put her arms over the spot her arteries remain. "You guys are going to be the fucking death of me!" She yelled, laughing and laying her head on her desk. She wanted to stop laughing, but she couldn't. Everything was so hilarious at the moment.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Silas didn't laugh just crouched on his desk and looked at the teacher then at the 2 ;aughing girls then at Night then at Onyx and then finally at Nick.

Nick walked over to Writer a look of actual concern on his face shaking her, "You can't die yet! We haven't had the obligatory man on man fanservice yet. Where would we be without it?" He said a look of sheer determination on his face, "We must give the people what they love. It's our destiny." He said looking down before standing on top of a desk, "With God as my witness there will be female nosebleeds from this! And I shall be the innocent hard to get boy who meets a suave confident male." Nick pointed dramatically to Silas, "AND YOU! Where's your fan service huh?! We gotta keep this roleplay spicy like a ghost pepper!"

Whatever s happening right now (I think it's the beginning of classes but I'm not completely sure), Cia is there not giving a single fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine fell of her chair, landing on the ground with a very loud thud. She didn't mind. She just rolled around in her spot, laughing, and snorting.

Silas actually fell back from the desk when Nick pointed at him "Ow" he stated blandly before getting up and rubbing the back of his head.

Writer looked up at Nick. "If you keep this shit up I'm going to fucking die from not being able to breathe. Stop making me laugh!" She yelled, she then, hit her head on the desk when she tried to rest her head back on it. "FUCK!" She exclaimed, rubbing her head.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

EV bursts into the classroom with all of his books, out of breath, and at least thinking he's late if he isn't. Cia smirks at her sibling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back