• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

She sighs, dreading the answer. "We are going to math." She groaned after she gave her answer. She wanted to ditch, but knew she couldn't. Maybe she could play it off like her cramps were horrible and get sent back to her dorm. Yes! That's what she'd do. 'I am such a genius!' She thought, giving herself a mental high-five. She pondered on if she should let Jasmine in on the plan or not.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine groaned. “Ugh.. Math? Sounds like too much numbers.. And letters... Which I don't even understand. Letters need to stay in the alphabet where they should b-" Jasmine stopped talking, realizing she was just rambling. She just kept trudging through the halls.

Math definitely wasn't her thing.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

She sighed, noticing Jasmine didn't like math either. "Well... I'm going to act like my cramps are extremely bad so that I get sent back to my dorm. And since I'm actually on my period it'll be easy to pull off. But I have decided to let you in on this and get you out of math as well. So just act like you're on your period and that your cramps are horrible." She said in an almost inaudible whisper. A grin spread across her cheeks. She felt like a pure genius with this master plan of hers. It had to work.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

EV sits back and checks if Cia went to this class, and was relieved to find she wasn't there with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine grinned mischievously as well. “Sounds like a plan. I'll try my best on acting, though.. Since, uh..." Jasmine went quiet for a bit, now embarrassed. “I can't really get, those, um. ‘Periods'".

Nick swiped his card as the cashier handed him his snack. Vanilla yogurt, topped with strawberries and preservatives with granola, overall it was a pretty decent parfait. Or at least Nick assumed so. He couldn't entirely taste things for long. One of the many negative effects of his power. He slowly ate it, deciding he should head to class with parfait in hand.

Nightmare looks to Ev. "Oh FrairyTales" she smiles softly looking at the book. "This is my mother's book and she use to read it to me all the time"

Writer went wide eyed and frowned. "Your one lucky ass son of a bitch." She said, hoping off if Jas' back as they neared math class. She kept the frown on her face to act like she is emotional at the moment. She sat at one of the desks in the front row, ready to begin her acting.

--------

The teacher entered the classroom. She was a fairly short woman standing at about 5'0. Her hair was in a bun and a light brown. She looked to be in her late 30's. Her eyes were a dull hazel color, and she had a few wrinkles. But none the less, she had a smile on her face. "Hello students. I know that it is a little later than expected for classes starting, but due to a small misfortune of two young ladies being kidnapped, but thankfully they have returned." She said looking to Writer and Jasmine. "Anyways, you can call me Mrs.Moore. I will be your math teacher."

(I couldn't think so I used my real math teachers name xD she was awesome... She said that if I ever actually needed it, she'd adopt me lmfao #BestTeacherEverAmIRight )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Both actually" she hands him the book. "Careful with it the book is very old and fragile"

Jasmine looked down as she took a seat near Writer, trying to look like she was in as much pain as possible. All she knew about periods is that it was supposed to hurt. She rested her head on the desk.

Nick wandered into class a bit late, parfait in hand as he sat down, humming to himself, looking at the teacher, taking a spoonful and eating it.

Writer held her arms over the spot where her arteries remained and forced tears to come from her eyes. She raised one hand in the air. She forced tears to come from her eyes. Thank god for those 2 years in Drama class. "M-mrs. Moore. Can I please go to the nurse or something. I'm in a lot of pain right now because of my period. It hurts so much." The tears ran down her cheeks, hell if she didn't know any better she would've thought she was actually in pain.

------

Mrs. Moore gave Writer a look of sympathy. "Oh... Sweetie, why don't you go to the nurse and get some medicine. Then, you can go back to your dorm and rest. After the class period is over I'll have your next class teacher go and check on you to see if you're feeling better. If so then, you may go to his or her class." She then, saw Nick walk in and furrowed her eyebrows. "Excuse me sir, but there is no eating allowed in this class." She said in a stern, yet kind voice. She hoped he'd listen and set the parfait down until class ended.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back