• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Something strange came over Jasmine, and she stood up, standing on top of her desk.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Kirby checked his watch and looked disappointed."Well class time is up" he said pointing at the clock."Now all of ye bastards especially you two" he said pointing at Nick and Onyx "Get the fuck out okay he said in a sweet voice.(That's the end of class found out what happens next period will we see the epic man on man fanservice or will we see some hidden love between Writer and Nick find out next time on HighSchool For the Supernatural.(Well I'm getting off I'm tired and I have explosions to set off tomorrow chow babies)

EV froze as he realized that he had missed the ENTIRE class, a light blush of embarrassment coming to his face. Cia just laughed obnoxiously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine looked down disappointed that class was already over. Before she hops off of the desk and gathers her things to leave, she swiftly points at Onyx. “YE HOBKNOCKA!" She used her best Irish accent to yell at him, and then leaves.

Nick stood up, seig heiled to the teacher, and said, "FOR ZE FHUROR!" Nazi-marching off into the hallways spotting EV and patting him on the shoulder, whispering in his ear, "It's okay. I wasted a class period. Wake up a bit sooner next time." He said, "You ain't the only one. So no worries." He said before saluting again and walking like normal into the halls, waiting for the others.

Nightmare sees EV and waves smiling softly. "Yo EV" she says as she puts her book in her bag.

(HIDDEN LOVE BETWEEN WRITER AND NICK?! FUCK NO! SHE JUST THINKS HIS RANDOMNESS IS HOT! THATS ALL! THERE IS NO LOVE!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

He just nodded to what Nick said and gave a light wave to Nightmare after regaining his composure. "Hey..." he said to her. Cia got her stuff together and decided to watch the exchange between her brother and Night.

Jasmine stops in the hallway, hugging her binder, the weird feeling that something was coming hit her again. If she was going to tell anyone about it, it would be Writer. She leaned against the wall, waiting for her.

(*reads through fanfic of Nick x Writer* Real page turner. *flips to next page*)

Writer wiped the tears that formed in her eyes from laughing. She grabbed her backpack and walked down the halls. She groaned remembering her next class was math. "Fuck! Why does the world hate me?" She said to herself as she searched for her math class. Math was by far her least favorit. On her way she saw Jasmine and smiled. "That was the best class ever!" She exclaimed in pure joy.

(WRITER X NICK FANFIC?! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT IN THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! STOP THE MADNESS!!!! [emoji23] jk I was going to try to ship them before the whole ZacxWriter thing but too late they are in love so NickxWriter will never happen...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare walks out of the classroom with EV. "Oh better luck next time Ev" she pat his back in a way to comfort him.

Jasmine now stood next to Writer, smiling in agreement. “Yeah, it was," She giggled. “Anyway.. Writer? I-i'm having this weird feeling. I can't explain it much, but I know it's not bad. Like something's coming."

(Sister's senses are tingling. xD )

Nick flipped open a book as he walked down the hallways, flipping through pages at a seemingly random order, humming to himself as he walked, listening in on the others. 'Math shouldn't be too hard. Think people will fail regardless. I want yogurt.' He said making an abrupt about-face and turning around, heading in the opposite direction. 'Yep. I want yogurt. Yogurt sounds great. Maybe full on parfait action. Yeah. Mother fuckin parfait up in this bitch. Got them pimp ass strawberries on top too.' He said already thinking of his order.

He shrugs. "I guess I'll just set my alarm for an hour earlier." Cia gets up and follows EV and Nightmare.

Nightmare laughs then nods. "Guess you should" she continues to walk fixing her bag on her shoulder as she walks.

Writer raises an eyebrow. "Well we can't take any chances. We can't have the shadow creature thing happen again. That was-." She stopped mid-sentence not wanting to continue as a shiver went down her spine. She then, got really bored and decided to hop onto Jasmine's back 'Piggy Back' style. She giggled, feeling the girl stumble a bit in surprise of Writer jumping on her back

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine yelped, stumbling a little bit, and then sighed. “Alright, which class are we going to.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back