• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"So your name is Jasmine well your here.He then points his thumb at a calm and collected guy next to the Jasmine girl.'Hmm this guys probably the leader of the rest of them."Hello sir may I please know your name he said in his trying to sound cool voice.'If he thinks I'm cool then I bet the women at the mall will think so to and so they won't run away when I try to ask them out.

( [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] go mr. K )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick looked up and shrugged, "You can call me whatever you want man. I've been called so many names it's hard to even remember is Nick is my real name. I'll answers to anything. Even that fucker over there. Or if you just yell fuck loud enough I usually assume it's over something I did."

Onyx was getting bored so he raised his hand and said when does battle training start so I can kick that douches ass he says with a cool tone.

Jasmine was trying so hard not to laugh at what Nick just said. She buried her face in her arms as she let out a few giggles.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare looks to onyx and puts her book down then glares at him. "Don't be rude onyx we're in class"

Nick shrugged at Onyx, "In all technicality and continuity you can do that at any time you want. I mean most other people have already killed me by complete accident. I mean.. fucking what, two posts in I had a sign through my skull, chopped my brain in half. Plus I mean I can't really.. .ya know.. die. So feel free, it's like our only running joke in this roleplay."

"Yea your right he said looking at the anti-hero wannabe tough guy sitting next to the Goth chick.Kirby then stated this " listen up seems that Anti-Hero wannabe has a problem with Mr.That Fucker over there so I have decided lets see them fight it out" he says with a charming smile.

Jasmine couldn't contain it anymore. With all the backtalk, sudden mofos and “That Fucker", she burst out laughing.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nick shrugged, "Sure, but if I know how my fights go, and I definitely do. It's going to end up with him attacking me, me yelling 'oh yes harder' making extremely inappropriate noises, gestures, and eventually all of my clothing will be gone so you all can see what happens when instantaneous regeneration hits certain parts I'll eventually have to go around holding a giant censored bar and making sure that the roleplay stays R and not AO. I mean... at fucking one point we might have been PG-13 MIGHT. But then I entered and... fuck that shit that went out the window"

Writer turned her head and looked at Jasmine laughing. Once that happened she couldn't hold it back, she began laughing as well. When Nick had said what he did, she laughed more remembering the fight between Nick and Zac. She then regretted laughing as her cramps came back. She had almost forgotten about her period till now. They weren't that bad so she could stay in class, but later maybe they'd get her out of class.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I'm honestly not laughing... I'm just sitting here laying with my feet at the top of the couch and my head hanging off of the couch making all of my blood rush to my head while I type... ^-^)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back