• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine slowly raises her hand from the back and speaks shyly. “I-i'm excited.."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

She stayed quiet, focusing on her drawing. She doesn't want to rush even though she only had three minutes left of drawing time. She could drawing in any part of spare time she has.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Onyx quickly arrives in class and selects the seat next to Night.He leans back in the chair waiting for the rest of the students to arrive.

(Well I'll just join into the class)

Silas materialized crouched on the edge of one of the desks "HEYYYOOOOO" he yelled, he didn't know why he yelled he just did and if anyone didn't like it he'd punch them in the face.

Jasmine put her hand back down and was slightly startled at Silas's random appearance.

Nightmare looks up at the teacher with an emotionaless face then looks back to her book.

(I just watched my mom and older sister fight over a changer and i laughed so hard because they were failing at fighting xD )

Kirby smiles at the girl."At least someone here cares about their education" he said in a joking tone.He then hears a loud yell from a purple headed kid in the room.He stared at the kid intently then said in a voice sweet and soft as honey"Hey you Mr.I wish I was a badass one more outburst and ill trap your soul into a Ken barby doll K" he say.Then turning his attention to the rest of the class he says"Times up lets take role call shall we. All students not present will be dealt with appropriately but for now lets start with roll call.He then points at the girl he assumes arrived first (Writer that's you) lets start with you and end at the creepy looking goth girl" he said.(Sky that's you)

(For the weekend because tomorrow we're going to see evan (my little brother who i haven't seen in three years) and i'm really excited)

(Yeah it's hetalia, and rly? I ship America x everyone. Because America is that awesome)

A tile moves from underneath the empty desk next to Jas, out from it comes Nick who slides into his chair and puts the tile back as though nothing ever happened, looking around at the people and pretending as though this was absolutely perfectly normal, staring forward as he hummed softly to himself, waiting for his chance to be called.

Writer looks up, then back down and opens her mouth. "The names Writer, not You." She says, with a sigh as she puts her belonging in her bag. She didn't intend to sound like a bitch, but she was awoken by Nick. There was no option, but to sound like a bitch.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine's attention was snagged by the moving tiles, and watched in confusion as Nick climbed out. She only shook her head, and turned her attention back to the front of the class, trying not to laugh.

(I think most of the people aside from Jasmine have learned not to question Nick, but just go with it)

(Hey, once jasmine actually gets used to the school more and warms up to everybody, she'll start being random as well xD )

"Okay yup got it you are definitely not missing he said with a thumbs up.He then turned toward the girl with the ninja turtle styled binder."Your turn" said pointing at her.(This person knows who they are)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back