• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Aww poop :( Its only 12:25 in the afternoon here on Ireland, is it late where you live?))

(Wait you were on here a few hours ago weren't you dru? So that was like 3am.. Did you pull an all nighter?)

(Yes! :D so do you live in Ireland? Or Scotland?)

(Oh cool I'd love to visit the USA sometime in the future :3)

(Arent you tired? I can't do that anymore, my sleep routine is too idk permanent, I use to do it alot back a few years ago cause I suffered from really bad insomnia for like 3 years))

(I doubt it but we could run into each other in america lol also I wish my sleep schedule worked but alas I am not tired yet though but getting close.)

(Lol if you see a short girl with curly hair, glasses and a ribbon, that's me xD Ah, poor you! *pats head* I do hope your sleep pattern fixes! :0))

((G'night sky!))

(you sound adorable. I also hope it fixes soon since I start college in a bit.)

((Lol thank you, I am jkjkjk xD huh? It only June? College doesn't start here till late September, well my college anyways :0 what cha going to study? :D hmmm try not looking a screens and stuff for an hour or so before your sleep? Or listen to calming music :3))

(the rock music isn't doing it now and its only remedial courses for now nothing serious yet. I want to do interpreting and maybe some computer programing. Also if you are cute own up to it lol.)

((Ooh I see :D cool! I'm studying visual communication graphic art and design :3 well whether I am or not is open to the opinion of others, some people think different things are cute :P I wear ribbons and dresses so I guess I could be? xD ))

(shhh you are and if you think you are then you surely must be and your opinion is the one that matters lol. That sounds very artsy are you good at art?)

((Alright fine, let's say I am then lol Ahhh well I love art and I guess I'm moderately good...I drew my icon so it'll give you and idea, although its only a doodle uvu;))

Cassidy made her way out of the dorm in navy blue keds, khaki shorts, and a white shirt. She had her hair in a bun and determination in her faces she was going to fix this. She banged on Leon's dorm room door and banged her fist against it. She hoped he didn't have a roommate. Leon opened the door a moment later, groggy and grumpy as hell.

"What?" Leon growled, but when he saw it was Cass, he softened. He thought she was going to yell at him again. "Oh... Yes?" He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Cassidy had her hands on her hips. "Get dressed. I need your help". Confused, Leon did as he was asked and came out dressed in khaki shorts, and a black shirt and shoes. "What did you need help with?"

Cassidy led her brother to the lake wjere the cliff was. She had a box full of fireworks and another full of those flavored beers for them to try. The two sat at the edge of the cliff and drank a banana bread beer. She texted Alex.

Text:

Me: Hey! Come to the cliff over the lake! I have fireworks and flavored beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex had been lounging at home when he got the text from Cass. Grinning, he got up, wearing a vest and shorts he made his way to the lake, putting on a pair of shades he made his way up the cliffs when he spoke

"Jeez Cas beer and fireworks?, way to have a party"

When he arrived and saw Leon he froze on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back