• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Alex shrugged, still unsure as to how he should handle the situation. On one hand he could see Cass was trying to help and the others were probably fed up with the constant bickering. " I'm doing ok thanks.....you?" He asked as he shuffled his feet and let his arms relax and unfold

((Caden and Xander should meet... would be an interesting interaction to say the least especially because Caden is trying to kick start his own war...

BTW WHEN IS ROAD TRIP sounds exciting))

"Ok see ya." Caden said waving as Kio left. Ok...now what should i do..kinda hoped- His thought was interrupted by a throbbing pain inside his head. Damn it I guess it's time. Caden slowly walked off the school grounds with one hand holding the side of his head. Where should I do it? Caden thought as he looked at the restaurants and shops lined along the street leading to the school. He decided he would go into one of the family restaurants. Lots of people all ages.... oh what a terrible person I am... Caden walked into the restaurant and the receptionist said "Hello sir is it just you?" Caden raised his hand and a concentrated burst of hell fire shot out of his palm decapitating and burning the flesh of the receptionist. It was instant chaos parents grabbing their children and running towards the exits but Caden's fire blocked all means of escape. The people were too scared to try and fight Caden but tried to get as far away from him as possible. Hmm lets make them kill each other. Caden slowly took off his gloves off to reveal his hands covered and dripping with a black slimy substance. He pointed his finger at one of the mothers holding a crying child's hand and a spray of the slime hit her right in the forehead. She imidiently fell to the ground and twitched uncontrollably as the black substance expanded and slowly covered her body. A low growl emitted from the woman as she sprang up converted into a demon ripping apart her family and others. Caden did this to other families and watched the chaos. Caden stood blankly as sprays of blood spattered on him until the point where he was totally soaked. When everyone was dead and only demons remained Caden walked out the door with his feet splashing in pools of blood. The newly born demons sprinted out the door and separated to cause their own havoc. To Caden killing is a daily chore, his head builds up with demonic energy once a day and it begins to cannibalise itself causing huge migraines nose bleeds and nausea. The only way to get rid of this build up of energy is to kill. However at the same time Caden enjoys it tremendously as it gives him a feeling of extreme pleasure and satisfaction. Caden decided to walk back to the school even though he left a thick trail of blood behind him. Flying makes it harden and harder to get off later. He thought as a group of people saw him and ran away.

(([media]

[/media] Sorta another way to describe his urge))

(Sorry you guys! I am not being very active due to the fact I am currently at a friends house and when I was at le hotel the wifi there sucked... But I am with a friend and prob won't e active for a while *cri* PLZ don't hurt me.....)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I'm still trying to figure out what happened while I was gone... Like holy fuck... )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back