• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy ran up to Alex, banana bread beer in hand. She would've stood in the way of Alex's sight to Leon, but alas, she was too short. "Alex? Here." She held out the beer and pushed it into his hand. She thought to herself that he'd better stay or she was going to have to get mean. Leon was too busy looking though the fireworks to notice who had just arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex sighed and took the beer and downed it, letting off a burp.

"where are the other beers?"

He asked, he would need every ounce of strength to get through the night. But Cass looked so hopeful he did not have the heart to deny her and head away.

Picking up another beer he opened it and sat to watch the fireworks, nursing his beer as he did

Cassidy bit her lip. How was she going to say this? A light bulb went off. "I'll uh... I'll go get them!" And with that, Cassidy grabbed another beer and headed off back to the dorms to 'find more people'. Of course she would take their time. The two would hash things out gosh darn it.

"Hey Charlie! Look at this!" He swiveled around and saw no Charlie. "Charlie? Cass?" He looked around before spotting Alex. "What are you doing here?" He didn't say it in an ugly way, but more of a quiet, surprised manner. His eyes flashed green before returning to normal.

Alex tensed and folded his arms

"Cass said there was a party, apparently she neglected to tell me i got here way too early"

He spoke quietly, the harshness in his voice gone as he tried to come to grips with how to handle this development. This had Cass written all over it. But there was nothing to be done now except just go with it and see what happened.

Leon frowned. He wasn't sure how to react to his sister's meddling in his business. He rubbed the back of his head, a bit surprised that Alex hadn't bitten his head off. At least not yet. He cleared his throat and crossed his arms as well, though he didn't know why. "How are you feeling?"

(*Hacker slap* BITCH DN'T CALL ME STOOPID ;- ;)

(Well I guess its Rp time)

Silas yawned and rolled from the bed, putting on a tank top, jeans, shoes and his hair circlet and walking outside with his same white lance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back