• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"She can not but we can pick up a water elemental on the way. Also I can see the plan forming."

SkyDust101 said:
(Yoooooo guys xD )
(you missed out on the start of a quest)

(Sky what's up :-P)

"I see, lead the way, as we'll need such power. I only refer to my magic abilities if in dire need, my ceremonial mace; Rognir should be enough to fight Raum in combat. But I have no way of sealing off his entrance back into the barrier which protects the Gateway to Hell.. That is where you, and your elemental come in.. Plus I'll need you to completely destroy every Demon Raum brings with him."

Dru sighs causing the cloud to shiver then it dived steeply towards the ocean not worrying about Xander staying on then flew over the water for a minute before flying back into the air.

(Uhm. Sure. Dru IC make us have to land on the ground to get the elemental so Sky can randomly pop in.)

(Dammit guys! My girlfriend just called, and wants to come over lol. I'll be back later)

(sky get ready to be pulled from where you are) the cloud started shaking from turbulence then a reverse lightning strike revealed nightmare on the cloud with her cat and possibly Mary. @SkyDust101

Nightmare stands then while mary clings to her side. "What just happened night" nightmare shrugs a mary's question.

Dru smiled and they could see they were on a cloud flying. "I brought you here to fight us at the gates of hell."

Nightmare growls. "Mary can't be here she'll disappear around the gates of hell.....i can't lose her" mary holds onto nightmare's side tighter tearing up. "I don't wanna disappear night i don't wanna leave you!!!" mary yells while nightmare picks her up hugging her tight.

"She can stay in the cloud with Sparky instead of going near the gates, dont worry I would never let a friend down like that."

(Sounds fun kenji xD )

Nightmare smiles softly. "See sparky will protect you"

(........i don't wanna fight the gates of hell why did i come here xD )

(.....thank u dru thank u ur a hero xD )

Nightmare looks to dru. "I can't really be here so i have to leave i'm sorry dru" nightmare picks mary up and follows her pet though a pitch black mist that takes her back to her dorm.

Dru saluted her as she left not feeling the least bit sad just glad she had left early and would be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back