• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Zac finally finds Writer talking to Nick and Alex ((idk how, he just does )).

The male hugs Writer from behind and listens to Nick with mild interest. He has grown to like the guy, especially now that Zoe has Ashton to keep her busy. In his mind, there's now a lower risk his sister will see Nick naked, though it may still happen.

Zoe kisses the top of Ashton's head, loving the way he is now acting like a real big brother, now. She nods her head, smiling.

"Okay, let's go ask Writer and Zachary about it then! "

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(um um um *reads back and freaks out*)

Alex sighed as he walked away from Leon, taking out his phone he sent a group message to everyone who had helped him and visited him. Thanking them and letting them know he was discharged and invited them to his new place since getting a place off campus. He decided he should get everyone together for just a normal chilled out day from whats been a pretty hectic time.

(Dude. Nick just made fun of you and was completely crass and you wrote it off. Im gonna enjoy this. Also Jas Nick was talking to you last post.)

((You can meet Zoe & Ashton or join the awkward Alex and Nick group chat thing ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Writer stiffens as she feels a pair of arms wrap around her from behind. She relaxes, realizing it is just Zac. "You're an ass." She says to Zac, allowing a small giggle to escape her lips. She blocks out her stupid friends, and turns around facing her boyfriend. "Did you see the drawing?" She asks, hoping that if he did, he didn't think it was horrible. She sees someone walking past, slipping out of Zac's grasp. She was always curious, when seeing new people. She wanted to meet everyone. She was especially curious of this girl. She ran to her and smiled. "Hi." She said, and then, looked at the ground. Why was she so awkward. (My little awkward child xD )

-------

Ashton smiled, as they reached campus. He didn't see Writer and Zac yet. So he kept walking.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine looked around, figuring out that almost everyone was oblivious of her, and started walking away.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Alex jumped on Jasmines back and rubbed his cheek against hers like a cat
"Hey Roomie, missed you"

he pouted

[/QUOTE]
(OMFG YAAAAAASSS!!!!! This makes me sad that the ship will never be real ;~; *cri*)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Nick is simultaneously a dick and a beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world))

(Side note: Jas you never responded to Nick post on page 807)

Jasmine nearly falls over, surprised by this sudden action, and sees that it was Alex. “Oh, hey Alex," She laughs a little. “Nice to see you too."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back